Who is Matthew Labyorteaux?
Born on December 8, 1966, Matthew Charles Labyorteaux is an American film, television, and voice actor who is best known for portraying Albert Ingalls on Little House on the Prairie from 1978–83. He is also known as the voice of Jaden Yuki and The Supreme King in Yu-Gi-Oh! GX from 2005–08. He is also credited as Matthew Charles for his work in animation.
Matthew Labyorteaux Family / Siblings / Religion
Labyorteaux was born in Los Angeles and adopted by interior designer and talent agent Ronald Labyorteaux (1930–92) and actress Frances Marshall, née Frances Newman (1927–2012). He is the younger brother of Patrick, also adopted and also an actor, and Jane.
Matthew Labyorteaux Husband / Spouse / Boyfriend / Children
On July 17, 2020, Labyorteaux married his wife Leslie. Matthew is the stepfather to Leslie’s 2 kids.
Matthew Labyorteaux Net Worth / Age / 2022
As of 2022, Matthew is 56 years old and has a net worth of $1 million. For more updates, follow him on Instagram.
- Full Name: Matthew Charles Labyorteaux
- Nick Names: Matthew Charles
- Birthday: December 8, 1966
- Age in 2022: 56
- Birth Place: Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- School: N/A
- College/University: N/A
- Education: N/A
- Profession: film, television and voice actor
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: N/A
- Zodiac: N/A
- Net Worth: $1 million
- Height: 1.7 m
- Weight: 75 kg
- Feet/Shoe Size: N/A
- Dress Size: N/A
- Body Measurement: N/A
- Body Type: Unkown
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Black
- Father: Ronald Labyorteaux
- Mother: Frances Marshall
- Sister: Jane Laborteaux
- Brother: Patrick Labyorteaux
- Wife / Spouse: Leslie Labyorteaux (m. 2020)
- Boyfriend / Dating / Affairs: N/A
- Children: 2
Trivia / Facts
- An article in People magazine from 1978 reported that he was born with a hole in his heart and thought to be autistic for the first five years of his life.
- He began working in commercials at the age of 7, having been discovered while accompanying his older brother, Patrick Labyorteaux, to a casting call.
- He has worked as a voice actor, providing characterizations in video games and animated features, additional dialogue recording in film and television, and voice-over in advertisements.
- In 1992, Matthew and Patrick founded the Youth Rescue Fund, a charity organization that assists young people in crisis, and have since engaged in fundraising for youth shelters across the U.S.