Maria Brink Biography / Wiki
Born on December 18, 1977, Maria Brink is an American singer and songwriter who is best known as the frontwoman of the American rock band In This Moment. The band has gone on to release seven studio albums and receive four nominations, two from Alternative Press Music Awards, one from Grammy Awards, and one from Loudwire Music Awards.
Brink has been awarded “Rock Goddess of the Year” in the third (2013) and fifth (2015) Annual Loudwire Music Awards, “Hottest Chick in Metal” in 2010, one of eleven women in heavy metal who matter by Yell! Magazine in 2012, and was recognized by Revolver Magazine as one of the “25 Hottest Chicks in Hard Rock & Metal”.
Maria Brink Family / Siblings / Early Lif
Brink was born in the state of New York. Her father left the family when she was young. Brink’s mother introduced her to bands and artists such as Black Sabbath, Patti Smith, and the Rolling Stones. Brink became interested in performing at the age of 5.
Maria Brink Husband / Spouse / Children
Maria got pregnant at the age of 15 and had her son Davion.
Maria Brink Net Worth / Age / 2022
As of 2022, Brink is 45 years old and has a net worth of $3 million.
- Full Name: Maria Brink
- Nick Names: Maria Brink
- Birthday: December 18, 1977
- Age in 2022: 45
- Birth Place: New York, U.S.
- School: N/A
- College/University: N/A
- Education: N/A
- Profession: Singer, Songwiter
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: N/A
- Zodiac: N/A
- Net Worth:
- Height: 5 feet 3 inches
- Weight: 58 kg
- Feet/Shoe Size: N/A
- Dress Size: N/A
- Body Measurement: 34-27-33
- Hip Size: 33inch
- Breast Size: 34
- Bra Size: 34 B
- Waist Size: 27 inch
- Body Type: Unkown
- Hair Color: Grey
- Eye Color: Black
- Father: N/A
- Mother: N/A
- Sister: N/A
- Brother: N/A
- Husband / Spouse : Joe Cotela
- Boyfriend / Dating / Affairs: N/A
- Children: Davion
Trivia / Facts
- Brink is a vegetarian and active with the PETA campaign.
- She is also an aspiring artist/painter going by the alias of ‘Maria Brink’s Wonderland’.
- Brink has cited Deftones, Pantera, M83 as some of her favorite bands.
- Before finding a band, she worked in stores, and sang in coffee shops and bars.
- In 2004, she met now-band member Chris Howorth at an audition.
- At first, Howorth rejected Brink for being a woman.