Lucy Hale Biography / Wiki
Born on June 14, 1989, Lucy Hale is an American actress and singer who first came to prominence as one of the five winners of the reality show American Juniors, a children’s spin-off of American Idol. She is best known for her role as Aria Montgomery on the Freeform series Pretty Little Liars, which won her a People’s Choice Award for Favorite Cable TV Actress in 2014. The same year, she released her debut studio album, Road Between.
She has received various accolades, including seven Teen Choice Awards (the most for any actress in a single series), a Gracie Award, a People’s Choice Award, and two Young Hollywood Awards.
Lucy Hale Parent / Siblings / Ethnicity
Hale was born in Memphis, Tennessee, to Julie Knight and Preston Hale. She was named after one of her great-grandmothers. Her mother is a registered nurse. She has an older sister, Maggie, a step-sister, Kirby, and a step-brother, Wes. Hale was homeschooled as a child. During her childhood, she took acting and singing lessons.
Hale moved to Los Angeles at age 15 in the hopes of getting a record deal. Shortly after, she started auditioning and received a minor role on Drake & Josh and other guest roles. Hale described music as her “first love”. Her early musical influences were Shania Twain and Faith Hill.
Is Lucy Hale single or married? Who is Lucy Hale dating now?
Lucy has been in relationships with David Henrie (2007 – 2009), Alex Marshall (2010 – 2011), Chris Zylka (2012), Graham Rogers (2013), Joel Crouse (2014), and Adam Pitts (2014 – 2015).
She is currently dating Anthony Kalabretta.
How old is Lucy Hale in 2022? Net Worth?
She is 33 years old and has a net worth of $500 million. For more updates, follow her on Instagram & Twitter or visit back our website Celebmezzo.
Wiki / Profile
- Full Name: Karen Lucille Hale
- Nick Names: Lucy Ho, Lucy
- Birthday: June 14, 1989
- Age in 2022: 33
- Birth Place: Memphis, Tennessee, U.S.
- School: Cordova Optional School
- College/University: N/A
- Education: N/A
- Profession: Singer, Actress, TV Personality
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christianity
- Zodiac: Gemini
- Net Worth: $5 million
- Height: 1.57 m
- Weight: 55 kg
- Feet/Shoe Size: 6
- Dress Size: 4 US
- Body Measurement: 32-26-33
- Bra Size: 32C
- Waist Size: 26 inch
- Hip Size: 33 inch
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Does Lucy Hale have breast implants: No
- Father: Preston Hale
- Mother: Julie Hale
- Sister: Maggie, Kirby
- Brother: Wes
- Husband / Spouse: unmarried
- Boyfriend / Dating / Affairs: Joel Crouse, Graham Rogers, Chris Zylka, Alex Marshall, David Henrie
- Children: N/A
Lucy Hale Trivia / Facts
- In August 2012, Hale revealed she had suffered from an eating disorder.
- Hale moved to Los Angeles at age 15 in the hopes of getting a record deal.
- She described music as her “first love”.
- She has received various accolades, including seven Teen Choice Awards (the most for any actress in a single series), a Gracie Award, a People’s Choice Award, and two Young Hollywood Awards.
Hello! Do you have a Twitter account? I’d like to follow you if that would be okay. I’m absolutely enjoying your blog and look forward to new updates…