Lil Peep Biography / Wiki
Born on November 1, 1996, Gustav Elijah Åhr, known professionally as Lil Peep was an American rapper, singer, songwriter, and model who became popular on the platform for his collaborations with Lil Tracy and several mixtapes: Lil Peep; Part One (2015), Live Forever (2015), Crybaby (2016) and Hellboy (2016). His second album Come Over When You’re Sober, Pt. 2 (2018) was a commercial and critical success, debuting at number four on the Billboard 200.
Lil Peep Family / Religion / Siblings
Lil was born in Allentown, Pennsylvania to first-grade teacher Liza Womack and college professor Karl Johan Åhr. He had one sibling, Karl “Oskar” Åhr. His parents were both Harvard graduates who divorced when he was a teenager. e attended Lindell Elementary School and Long Beach High School in Lido Beach, New York, and he later dropped out of high school and took online courses to earn his diploma. He began posting his music on YouTube and SoundCloud.
Is Lil Peep Alive or Dead?
On November 15, 2017, Lil Peep was found dead on his tour bus when his manager went to check on him in preparation for that night’s performance at a Tucson, Arizona venue.
On December 8, the Pima County Office of the Medical Examiner released details from a toxicology report, certifying the cause of death was an accidental overdose due to the effects of the pain medication fentanyl and the benzodiazepine alprazolam. He was cremated at Huntington Station, New York, and his ashes were placed in his grandfather’s garden.
Lil Peep Girlfriend / Affairs/ Wife
Peep came out as bisexual in a Twitter post on August 8, 2017. He dated actress and singer Bella Thorne in September 2017 for short period. Then, he met and started dating Instagram influencer Arzaylea Rodriguez around the time of his death in November.
Lil Peep Age / Net Worth / 2020
As of 2020, he was 24 years old and had a net worth of $300 thousand dollars at the time of his death and then $7 million after, due to increase record and merch sales.
Profile / Wiki
- Full Name: Gustav Elijah Åhr
- Nick Names: Lil Peep
- Birthday: November 1, 1996
- Age in 2020: 24
- Died: November 15, 2017 (aged 21)
- Cause of death: Accidental fentanyl–alprazolam (Xanax) overdose
- Birth Place: Allentown, Pennsylvania, U.S
- School: Lindell Elementary School and Long Beach High School
- College/University: N/A
- Education: High school dropper
- Profession: Rapper, singer, songwriter, and model
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: N/A
- Zodiac: Scorpio
- Net Worth: $300 thousand
- Height: 5 feet 11 inches
- Weight: 70 kg
- Feet/Shoe Size: N/A
- Dress Size: N/A
- Body Measurement: N/A
- Body Type: Unkown
- Hair Color: N/A
- Eye Color: N/A
- Father: Karl Johan Åhr.
- Mother: Liza Womack
- Siblings: Karl “Oskar” Åhr
- Wife/ Spouse: Unmarried
- Girlfriend/Dating/Affairs: Arzaylea Rodriguez
- Children: N/A
Trivia / Facts
- He has been credited as the leading figure of the mid-late 2010s emo music scene and came to be an inspiration to outcasts and youth subcultures.
- The documentary film about him, Everybody’s Everything, was released in 2019.
- He had substance abuse issues due to his mental health conditions, including depression and bipolar disorder, which often influenced the thematic content of his music.
- He died in Tucson, Arizona, on November 15, 2017, at aged 21 years only.
- At 17, Åhr got his first face tattoo, a broken heart below his left eye to help motivate him to make music.
- He also took his first world tour, starting in the UK in September and moving to Germany before finishing in the United States in November, which was cut short by his death.
- He came out as bisexual in a Twitter post on August 8, 2017.
- He had been a fan of the National Hockey League’s New Jersey Devils.