Faith Jenkins Biography / Wiki
Born on September 21, 1977, Faith Jenkins is an American attorney, legal commentator and media personality. She joined MSNBC as a legal analyst on March 11, 2014. She has appeared on CNN, MSNBC, Fox News Channel, and Fox Business Channel as a legal analyst and appeared on many shows including Fox & Friends, The O’Reilly Factor, Hannity, and more. She was involved in beauty pageants and won several major titles. She was the first African-American woman to win the Miss Louisiana Tech title.
Faith Jenkins Family / Career / Education
Jenkins was born and raised in Shreveport, Louisiana, U.S. Her family information is unknown. She graduated from C. E. Byrd High School and attended nearby Louisiana Tech University where she earned her bachelor’s degree in political science. Faith earned her Juris Doctor from the Southern University Law Center in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, where she was ranked first in her class.
Is Faith Jenkins married or single? Who is she dating?
On March 8, 2020, Faith married singer Kenny Lattimore, a long time boyfriend. For the latest updates, follow her on Instagram and Facebook or visit back to our site.
Faith Jenkins Age / Net Worth / 20204
As of 2020, Faith is 43 years old and has net worth of $3 million.
Porfile / Wiki
- Full Name: Faith Jenkins Lattimor
- Nick Names: Faith Jenkins
- Birthday: September 21, 1977
- Age in 2020: 43
- Birth Place: Shreveport, Louisiana, U.S.
- School: C. E. Byrd High School
- College/University: Louisiana Tech University, Southern University Law Center
- Education: Juris Doctor
- Profession: Attorney, judge, legal commentator, television host
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Net Worth: $3 million
- Height: 5 feet inches
- Weight: 55 kg
- Body Measurement: 34-26-35
- Bra Size: 34C
- Hip Size: 35 inch
- Waist Size: 26 inch
- Feet/Shoe Size: N/A
- Dress Size: N/A
- Body Type: Slim
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Black
- Father: N/A
- Mother: N/A
- Siblings: N/A
- Husband / Spouse: Kenny Lattimor
- Boyfriend/Dating/Affairs: Kenny Lattimor
- Children: N/A
Trivia / Facts
- She was also a television arbitrator on Judge Faith, a daytime court show, where she rendered decisions in a television courtroom.
- She was the first African-American woman to win the Miss Louisiana Tech title.
- In 2000, she won the Miss Louisiana title and advanced to compete in the Miss America 2001 competition, where she was named first runner-up, winner of the Quality of Life award, and preliminary winner in swimsuit and talent.
- She has also contributed opinion editorials addressing current events in the New York Daily News.
- She is also a host of true crime documentary series entitled Justice By Any Means, which premiered on December 7, 2015, on TV One.