Leah Remini Biography / Wiki
Born on June 15, 1970, Leah Remini is an American actress, author, and activist who rose to fame for her roles as Carrie Heffernan on the long-running CBS sitcom The King of Queens (1998–2007) and as Vanessa Celluci in the CBS sitcom Kevin Can Wait (2017–2018). Raised as a member of the Church of Scientology from childhood, Remini left the organization in 2013 and began public criticism of the organization.
She co-hosted on the daytime talk show The Talk (2010–2011). She co-produced and hosted the A&E documentary series Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath (2016–2019), for which she received the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Informational Series or Special. She was also seen in the comedy Old School (2003), the mystery-comedy Handsome (2017), and the romantic comedy Second Act (2018).
Leah Remini Parents / Siblings / Religion
Leah Remini was born in Brooklyn, New York City, to Vicki Marshall, a schoolteacher, and George Remini, who owned an asbestos removal company. She has a brother, Michael, an older sister named Nicole, and four half-sisters: Christine, Stephanie, Elizabeth, and Shannon. Stephanie died of cancer in 2013. At 13 years old, Remini moved to Los Angeles, California with her mother, where she spent the remainder of her teenage years.
Leah Remini Husband / Boyfriend / Affairs / Dating
Remini is married to actor Angelo Pagán whom she met at a Cuban restaurant in 1996. They were married on July 19, 2003, and have a daughter, Sofia who was born on June 16, 2004. Angelo has three sons from previous relationships.
Leah Remini Age / Net Worth / 2020
As of 2020 Remini is 50 years old and has net worth of $25 million.
Profile / Wiki
- Full Name: Leah Marie Remini
- Nick Names: Leah Remini
- Birthday: June 15, 1970
- Age in 2020: 50
- Birth Place: New York City, New York, U.S.
- School: N/A
- College/University: N/A
- Education: School dropper
- Profession: Actress, author, and activist
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Mixed
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Zodiac: Gemini
- Known for: The King of Queens
- Net Worth: $25 million
- Height: 5 feet 3 inches
- Weight: 65 kg
- Body Measurement: 37-30-36
- Bra Size: 34C
- Hip Size: 36 inches
- Waist Size: 30 inches
- Chest Size: 37 inches
- Feet/Shoe Size: 6 US
- Dress Size: 12 US
- Body Type: Unkown
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Father: George Remini
- Mother: Vicki Marshall
- Sister: Nicole, half-sisters: Christine, Stephanie, Elizabeth, Shannon
- Brother: Michael
- Husband / Spouse: Actor Angelo Pagán
- Boyfriend/Dating/Affairs: N/A
- Children: Daughter, Sofia
Leah Remini Website
Trivia / Facts
- Her mother is of Austrian-Jewish descent, while her father has Italian ancestry.
- Her sister Stephanie died of cancer in 2013.
- When she was nine years old, her mother joined the Church of Scientology, and Remini was thereafter raised as a Scientologist.
- Remini was a co-host on The Talk, a CBS talk show which premiered October 18, 2010.
- Remini released her memoir Troublemaker: Surviving Hollywood and Scientology on November 3, 2015.
- A refusal to disclose why Remini and Peete were fired from The Talk brought on a great deal of criticism of the show and protests from the stars’ fans.