Laura Bell Bundy Biography / Wiki
Born on April 10, 1981, Laura Bell Bundy is an American actress and singer who has performed in a number of Broadway roles, including the original Amber Von Tussle in the musical version of Hairspray, the original Elle Woods in the musical version of Legally Blonde, and Dr. Jordan Denby on television’s Anger Management. She signed to Mercury Records Nashville and released her first country music single, “Giddy On Up”, on February 20, 2010. The album’s second single, “Drop on By”, was released to country radio on August 9, 2010.
Bundy has appeared in films including The Adventures of Huck Finn (1993), Life with Mikey (1993), and Jumanji (1995) as Young Sarah Whittle. She appeared in the 2006 film adaptation of Dreamgirls. Bundy released her debut country music album, titled Longing For a Place Already Gone, in 2007.
Laura Bell Bundy Family / Ethnicity / Siblings
Bundy was born in Euclid, Ohio, and raised in Lexington, Kentucky. Her mother, Lorna Bundy-Jones, is a Lancome Beauty Advisor at Ulta, and her father, Don Bundy, is an electrical engineer. Her parents divorced when she was 16 years old. She graduated from Lexington Catholic High School.
Laura Bell Bundy Married / Husband / Spouse / Children
Laura Bell Bundy Age / Net Worth / 2022
As of 2022, Bell is 41 years old and has a net worth of $2 million
- Full Name: Laura Ashley Bell Bundy
- Nick Names: Laura Bell, Laura Bundy
- Birthday: April 10, 1981
- Age in 2022: 42
- Birth Place: Euclid, Ohio, U.S.
- School: Lexington Catholic High School
- College/University: N/A
- Education: N/A
- Profession: Actress, Singer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: N/A
- Zodiac: N/A
- Net Worth: $2 million
- Height: 1.64 m
- Weight: 58 kg
- Feet/Shoe Size: N/A
- Dress Size: N/A
- Body Measurement: 32-26-33
- Bra Size: 33D
- Hip Size: 33inch
- Waist Size: 26inch
- Body Type: Unknown
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
- Father: Don Bundy
- Mother: Lorna Bundy-Jones
- Sister: N/A
- Brother: N/A
- Husband / Boyfriend / Spouse : Thom Hinkle (m. 2017)
- Children: 1
Trivia / Facts
- When she was nine, she appeared in the Radio City Christmas Spectacular in New York City.
- Bell Bundy was diagnosed with celiac disease when she was about 18 years old.
- In 1995, at the age of 14, Bell Bundy appeared in the film Jumanji, playing the younger version of Bonnie Hunt’s character, Sarah Whittle.
- Bundy was a judge at the Miss America 2009 pageant.
- In March 2020, Bundy announced on social media that she had tested positive for COVID-19 but has recovered since then.
- She is the niece of Marcia Malone Bell, Miss Kentucky 1978 and 1979 Top Ten Miss America semifinalist.