Larry Nicolas Bourgeois Biography & Wiki
Born on December 6, 1988, Larry Nicolas Bourgeois, professionally known as Les Twins, is a French dancer, choreographer, producer, model, designer, and creative director of their brand “Eleven Paris”. Often referred to by their respective nicknames, “Lil Beast” and “Ca Blaze”, they are recognized internationally for their talents in new style hip-hop dancing, and various dancing styles. He is an identical twin brother.
He rose to prominence along with his twin brother in the United States after a video of their performance on the San Diego leg of the 2010 World of Dance tour went viral on YouTube, with over 46 million views as of 1 December 2019. In 2011, they won the hip-hop new style division of the prestigious international street dance competition Juste Debout. In 2017, they won the American reality competition series World of Dance, executively produced by Jennifer Lopez. The series featured solo acts and larger groups, competing for a grand prize of US $1 million.
Les Twins have been featured dancers for various music artists, including Beyoncé, Meghan Trainor, and Missy Elliott.
Larry Nicolas Bourgeois Parent / Siblings / Ethnicity
Larry was born and raised in Sarcelles, France. They are the youngest in a large, Guadeloupean extended family of 9 children.
Larry Nicolas Bourgeois Girlfriend / Dating / Wife / Children
He was in a relationship with French singer Lylah. They have a daughter Leala Nicole Bourgeois. Later, the couple broke up in 2015. He was also rumored to have dated a woman named Melissa but now he’s single.
Larry Nicolas Bourgeois Net Worth / Age / 2022
As of 2022, Nicolas is 34 years old and has a net worth of $10 million. For more updates, follow him on Instagram & Twitter.
- Full Name: Larry Nicolas Bourgeois
- Nick Names: Les Twins, Lil Beas, Ca Blaze
- Birthday: December 6, 1988
- Age in 2022: 34
- Birth Place: Sarcelles, Val d’Oise, France
- School: N/A
- College/University: N/A
- Education: N/A
- Profession: Dancers, Choreographers, Models, Producers, Musicians, Designers, Entrepreneurs, Actors, Creative directors for “Eleven Paris”
- Nationality: French
- Ethnicity/Race: Multi-ethnic (African, Others)
- Religion: N/A
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Net Worth: $10 million
- Height: 6 feet 4 inches
- Weight: 75 kg
- Feet/Shoe Size: N/A
- Dress Size: N/A
- Body Measurement: N/A
- Body Type: Unknown
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Father: N/A
- Mother: N/A
- Sister: N/A
- Brother: 8, Laurent Bourgeois (twin brother)
- Wife / Spouse: Unmarried
- Girlfriend / Dating / Affairs: Lylah
- Children: Leala Nicole Bourgeois (daughter)
Read Also: Sofia Ansari Weight, Height, Net Worth, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Ethnicity, Wiki, Bio
Trivia / Facts
- Standing at 6’4″ (193 cm) tall, the brothers have modeled for French haute couture fashion designer Jean Paul Gaultier and appeared in many high-profile, commercial advertising campaigns, such as YSL, Chanel, Gucci, Prada, Versace, Jay-Z’s Rocawear, Givenchy, and Beats by Dre.
- They have also walked for many shows before becoming celebrities. They also signed with The Jordan Family.
- In addition to teaching their original choreography in workshops around the globe, they are also the founding members of the successful dance team Criminalz Crew and founding members of “Eleven Paris”.
- Neither Larry nor Laurent received any formal dance training.
- At the age of 12, they began performing in concerts and musicals. According to WAD Magazine, “They were born dancers.
- They walked at 5 months, seriously moved their bodies at 18 months old, and at 9 they showed off steps they had invented to youngsters twice their age in their neighborhood.”
- In March 2011 the twins won the Hip-hop New Style division at Juste Debout, beating out over 353 dancers.
- Les Twins debuted on Japan’s largest television network Nippon TV on July 24, 2012.