Who is Aditi Budhathoki?
Born on 28 June 1992, Aditi Budhathoki is a Nepalese actress and model who is also known for performing the lead character of Kesar in the Nepali romance drama action film “Kiri” directed by Surendra Poudel and the Bollywood song ‘Hawa Banke’ by Darshan Raval. Aditi is very active on social media and always shares her bold, charming, life events, travel, images, and videos on her Instagram, where she has 1.8 m followers.
She started her career as a model and appeared in a TV commercial for Maggie noodles. In 2018, she debuted as an actor in the Nepali film ‘Kri’ along with the popular actor Anmol K.C. She was selected amongst 30 candidates for her role as Kesar in this film.
She was awarded Joy Papaya Glamhunt Award for Best Skin in 2013 and best Debut Actress for Kri in 2018 & and most Stylish Icon Award by Perfect Woman magazine in 2021.
Aditi Budhathoki Parent / Siblings / Religion
Aditi was born and raised in Damak, Jhapa, Nepal Mohan Budhathoki, and Pushpa Budhathoki. Her father works at Mainachuli Nirman Sewa and her mother is a fashion designer. She had her graduation in information technology.
Aditi Budhathoki Boyfriend / Dating / Married
Aditi Budhathoki Net Worth / Age / 2022
As of 2022, she is 30 years old and has a net worth of NRs 1 Crore.
- Full Name: Aditi Budhathoki
- Nick Names: Aditi
- Birthday: 28 June 1992
- Age in 2022: 30
- Birth Place: Damak, Jhapa, Nepal
- School: N/A
- College/University: N/A
- Education: N/A
- Profession: Model, Actress
- Nationality: Nepalese
- Ethnicity/Race: Asian
- Religion: Hindu
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Net Worth: NRs. 1 Crore
- Height: 5 feet 5 inches
- Weight: 55 kg
- Feet/Shoe Size: N/A
- Dress Size: N/A
- Body Measurement: 30-26-32
- Bra Size: 30 C
- Waist Size: 26 inch
- Hip Size: 32 inch
- Body Type: Unknown
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Father: Mohan Budhathoki
- Mother: Pushpa Budhathoki
- Sister: N/A
- Brother: N/A
- Husband / Spouse: Unmarried
- Boyfriend / Dating / Affairs: Alim Morani
- Children: N/A
Trivia / Facts
- Aditi has modeled for many online shopping stores such as ‘Amazon’, ‘Blinge’ etc and calendar shoots for ‘Kuber Jewellery’.
- The actress has been a face of several fashion magazines in Nepal like ‘Navyata’, ‘Nari’, ‘M&S’ and many more.
- In the year 2013, she won the ‘Joy Papaya Glamhunt Award’ in the category of best skin.
- Aditi has contracted with ‘Sony music’ (one of the biggest music companies in India).
- In the year 2017, Aditi also acted in the Punjabi music video ‘Step Cut’ (Sandeep Brar).
- The actress is a pure vegetarian.
- Aditi does Zumba and yoga four days a week as she is a fitness freak.
- She is an avid cat lover.
- She has been the brand ambassador of the Nepali FM channel Ruslan FM 95.2.
- She became the second Nepali Celebrity to reach one million followers on Instagram after actress Priyanka Karki.