Who is Kasie Hunt?
Born May 24, 1985, Kasie Sue Hunt is an American political correspondent for CNN. She was NBC News’ Capitol Hill correspondent, covering Congress across all NBC News and MSNBC platforms, and was the host of MSNBC’s Way Too Early with Kasie Hunt from September 21, 2020, to July 16, 2021.
She started her career in journalism as an intern in the political unit of NBC News. She was a health policy reporter for National Journal’s CongressDaily, writing about the passage of the Affordable Care Act. She wrote for Politico, covering the 2010 midterm elections. She started working as a national political reporter for the Associated Press in August 2011 and covered Mitt Romney’s 2012 presidential campaign.
Kasie Hunt Family / Siblings / Religion
Hunt was born in Michigan and grew up in Wayne, Pennsylvania. She is the daughter of Bruce and Krista Hunt and the sibling of younger sister Carly Hunt. Her father manages real estate design and construction for Penn Medicine, University of Pennsylvania Health System in Philadelphia, and her mother is a yoga teacher in Easton. She graduated from Conestoga High School in 2003. She attended George Washington University graduating magna cum laude with a degree in international affairs in 2006. She earned her master’s degree in sociology from St John’s College, Cambridge
Kasie Hunt Boyfriend / Husband / Spouse / Children
Kasie Hunt Net Worth / Age / 2022
As of 2022, Kasie is 37 years old and has a net worth of $1 million.
- Full Name: Kasie Sue Hunt
- Nick Names: Kasie Hunt
- Birthday: May 24, 1985
- Age in 2022: 37
- Birth Place: Dearborn, Michigan, U.S.A.
- School: Conestoga High School
- College/University: St John’s College
- Education: MA
- Profession: Political reporter & Anchor for CNN
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: N/A
- Zodiac: N/A
- Net Worth: $1 million
- Height: 1.73 m
- Weight: 58 kg
- Feet/Shoe Size: N/A
- Dress Size: N/A
- Body Measurement: 33-26-34
- Bra Size: 33C
- Hip Size: 34 inch
- Waist Size: 26 inch
- Body Type: Unknown
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Father: Bruce Hunt
- Mother: Krista Hunt
- Sister: Carly Hunt
- Brother: N/A
- Husband / Spouse: Matt Rivera (m. 2017)
- Boyfriend / Dating / Affairs: N/A
- Children: 1
Trivia / Facts
- Her sister is a former golfer for both the Georgetown Hoyas and Maryland Terrapins women’s golf teams.
- On August 10, 2021, CNN communications announced via Twitter that Hunt will be their first hire of CNN+ a new streaming service the network has created.
- it was announced that Hunt will serve as Chief National Affairs Analyst.
- In October 2021, Hunt underwent a four-hour surgery for the successful removal of a benign brain tumor.