Julie Bowen Biography
Julie Bowen Luetkemeyer is an American actress. She is best known for playing Claire Dunphy on the comedy Modern Family (2009–2020), as well as Aunt Gwen on Dawson’s Creek (2000), Carol Vessey on Ed (2000–04), Denise Bauer on Boston Legal (2005–07), Sarah Shephard on Lost (2005–07). The first earned her six nominations for the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series (2010–2015), winning in 2011 and 2012.
Bowen was born on March 3, 1970 in Baltimore, Maryland, the middle of three daughters of Suzanne and John Alexander Luetkemeyer Jr., a commercial real estate developer. Bowen first attended Calvert School, then Garrison Forest School and Roland Park Country School, and also attended St. George’s School in Newport, Rhode Island. She studied at Brown University, majoring in Italian Renaissance studies. During college, she had roles in Guys and Dolls, Stage Door, and Lemon Sky. Before graduating, she had the lead role in the independent film Five Spot Jewel. Among other places, Bowen studied acting at the Actor’s Institute.
Bowen had a role in the soap opera Loving (1992) and an episode of the college drama Class of ’96 (1993).
Is Julie Bowen single or married? Who is Julie Bowen dating?
Bowen married Scott Phillips, a real estate investor and software developer, on September 9, 2004. The couple has three sons, the first born in April 2007, and twins born in May 2009. In February 2018, she filed for divorce from Phillips which was finalized on September 13, 2018.
She is single according to our record.
Julie Bowen Net worth in 2020
Julie Bowen is an American actress, comedian, writer and producer who has a net worth of $18 million.
- Net worth 2020 : $18 Million
- Full name : Julie Bowen Luetkemeyer
- Birth place : Baltimore, Maryland
- Date of birth : March 3, 1970
- Age in 2020 : 50
- Zodiac : Pisces
- Ethnicity / ethnic background : German, Irish, Welsh, English
- Nationality : American
- Religion : Not available
- High school : Calvert School, Garrison Forest School, St. George’s School, Newport
- College : BA Italian Renaissance Studies, Brown University
- Agent / talent agency : Imperium 7
- Julie Bowen best known for : She is best known for playing Carol Vessey on Ed (2000–04)
- Weight : 115 lbs (52.2 kg)
- Height : 5′ 9″ (175 cm)
- Body measurement : 34-23-33
- Bra size / breast size : 34B
- Hair color : Blonde
- Eye color : Green
- Shoe size / feet size : 7 US
- Dress size : N/A
- Body type / build : Athletic
- Waist size : 23 in
- Hip size : 33 in
- Breast implants : No
- Spouse/husband : Scott Phillips (m. 2004)
- Boyfriend/affairs/dating : Scott Phillips
- Children/kids : Oliver McLanahan Phillips, Gustav Phillips, John Phillips
- Mother : Suzanne Frey
- Father : Alexander Luetkemeyer, Jr.
- Sisters : Molly Luetkemeyer (older sister), Annie Luetkemeyer (younger sister)
- Brother : N/A
Julie Bowen Facts /Trivia
- Bowen has stated that motherhood has made her a lot more conservative.
- In 2002, Bowen donated $1,000 to the campaign of Republican Helen Delich Bentley for Maryland’s 2nd district in the U.S. House of Representatives.
- In 2016, Bowen appeared in “Fight Song”, a Pitch Perfect-inspired music video, shown at the Democratic National Convention, in support of candidate Hillary Clinton.
- Bowen suffers from the cardiovascular condition bradycardia in which her regular heartbeat is below normal.
- she has worn a pacemaker since her early twenties.