Julia Stiles Biography / Wiki
Born on March 28, 1981, Julia Stiles is an American actress who rose to fame for her supporting role alongside Matt Damon as Nicky Parsons in the Bourne film series (2002–2016). She had a recurring role as Lumen Pierce in the fifth season of the Showtime series Dexter (2010), a role that earned her nominations for the Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actress – Series, Miniseries or Television Film and the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Guest Actress in a Drama Series.
She gained prominence for her lead roles in teen films such as 10 Things I Hate About You (1999), for which she won MTV Movie Award for Best Breakthrough Performance and was nominated for two Teen Choice Awards; Down to You (2000) for which she was nominated for another two Teen Choice Awards; and Save the Last Dance (2001), winning the Teen Choice Award for Choice Movie Actress and receiving a nomination for the MTV Movie Award for Best Female Performance.
Julia Stiles Parent / Siblings / Ethnicity
Born and raised in New York City to parents Judith Newcomb Stiles, a Greenwich Village artist, and John O’Hara, an elementary school teacher. She is the oldest of three children; her siblings are John Junior and Jane (a fellow actress). Stiles is of English, Irish, and Italian descent. She started acting at the age of 11 performing with New York’s La MaMa Theatre Company. She graduated from Columbia University with a degree in English literature in 2005
Julia Stiles Married / Boyfriend / Husband / Affairs
She dated actor Joseph Gordon-Levitt and the two lived in John Jay Hall. She and actor David Harbour were in a relationship between 2011 and 2015.
On January 3, 2016, she announced her engagement to camera assistant Preston J. Cook. They were married over Labor Day weekend in September 2017. They have one son.
Julia Stiles Age / Net Worth / 2021
Personal Profile / Wiki
- Full Name: Julia O’Hara Stiles
- Nick Names: Julia Stiles
- Birthday: March 28, 1981
- Age in 2021: 40
- Birth Place: New York City, U.S.
- School: N/A
- College/University: Columbia University
- Education: a degree in English literature
- Profession: American actress
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Mixed
- Religion: N/A
- Zodiac: Aries
- Net Worth: $12 million
- Height: 5 feet 8 inches
- Weight: 60 kg
- Body Measurement: 33-25-35
- Bra Size: 32 B
- Hip Size: 35 inch
- Waist Size: 25 inch
- Body Type: Slim
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Brown
- Feet/Shoe Size: 8
- Dress Size: 4
- Father: Judith Newcomb Stiles
- Mother: John O’Hara
- Siblings: John Junior and Jane
- Husband\Spouse: Preston J. Cook (m. 2017)
- Girlfriend/Dating/Affairs: N/A
- Children: 1
Trivia / Facts
- She began acting at the age of 11 in La MaMa Theatre Company in New York City.
- Her first film role was in I Love You, I love You Not in 1996.
- Stiles is a former vegan, occasionally eating red meat.
- She loves baseball and is an avid fan of the New York Mets.
- She threw the ceremonial first pitch before their May 29, 2006 game.
- She is also a fan of soccer and the New York Red Bulls.
- She is of English, Irish, and Italian descent.
- She earned both a Golden Globe and a Primetime Emmy Award for her recurring role in the Showtime series Dexter.