Joseph diGenova Biography / Wiki
Born on February 22, 1945, Joseph diGenova is an American lawyer, political commentator, and conspiracy theorist who served as the United States Attorney for the District of Columbia from 1983 to 1988. He and his wife, Victoria Toensing, are partners in the Washington, D.C., law firm diGenova and Toensing. He is known for promoting conspiracy theories about the Department of Justice and the FBI. He frequently appears on Fox News and Fox Business channels.
Joseph diGenova Parents / Education / Early Life
Joseph was born in Wilmington, Delaware, USA. He completed his Bachelor from the University of Cincinnati (BA) and JD from Georgetown University.
Joseph diGenova Wife / Affairs / Girlfriend
DiGenova is married to Libby’s lawyer, Victoria Toensing. For more information, follow him on Twitter or visit back on our site.
Joseph diGenova Age / Net Worth / 2020
As of 2020, Joseph is 75 years old and has net worth of $10 million.
Profile / Wiki
- Full Name: Joseph diGenova
- Nick Names: Joseph
- Birthday: February 22, 1945
- Age in 2020: 75
- Birth Place: Wilmington, Delaware, USA
- School: N/A
- College/University: University of Cincinnati (BA), Georgetown University (JD)
- Education: N/A
- Profession: American lawyer, political commentator, and conspiracy theorist
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: N/A
- Zodiac: Pisces
- Known for: American lawyer
- Net Worth: $10 million
- Height: 5 feet 9 inches
- Weight: 75 kg
- Feet/Shoe Size: N/A
- Dress Size: N/A
- Body Measurement: N/A
- Body Type: Unkown
- Hair Color: Grey
- Eye Color: Black
- Father: N/A
- Mother: N/A
- Siblings: N/A
- Wife / Spouse: Victoria Toensing
- Girlfriend/Dating/Affairs: N/A
- Children: N/A
Trivia / Facts
- He is known for promoting conspiracy theories about the Department of Justice and the FBI.
- He frequently appears on Fox News and Fox Business channels.
- DiGenova was named chief counsel and staff director of the Senate Rules Committee and counsel to the Senate Judiciary, Governmental Affairs, and Select Intelligence committees.
- DiGenova called on President Trump to pardon Scooter Libby, adviser of Dick Cheney, who was found guilty of perjury in an investigation revolving around leaks of sensitive classified material.
- Trump pardoned Libby on April 13, 2018.