Joey Graceffa Biography / Wiki
Born on May 16, 1991, Joey Graceffa is an American YouTuber, vlogger, actor, author, producer who is known for his YouTube Channels. He runs three active YouTube channels and has more than 2.6 billion views. His main channel is dedicated to vlogging, second features video gaming content, and the third was made for daily vlogs. He was a contestant on the 22nd and 24th seasons of The Amazing Race and has appeared in various short films.
Joey Graceffa Family / Education / Siblings / Religion
Graceffa was born in Marlborough, Massachusetts, the son of Debbie O’Connor and Joe Graceffa. He has two siblings, an older sister named Nicole and a younger half brother named Jett. He graduated from Marlborough High School in 2009 and enrolled in Fitchburg State College intending to major in film, but left after one year.
Joey Graceffa Girlfriend/Affairs/ Wife
Joey began dating model Daniel Preda in 2014.
Joey Graceffa Age/Net Worth/2020
As of 2020, Graceffa is 29 years old and has net worth of $12 million.
READ ALSO: DOCTOR MIKE BIOGRAPHY, WIKI, GIRLFRIEND, NET WORTH, HEIGHT
Profile / Wiki
- Full Name: Joseph Michael Graceffa
- Nick Names: Joseph Graceffa
- Birthday: May 16, 1991
- Age in 2020: 29
- Birth Place: Marlborough, Massachusetts, U.S.
- School: Marlborough High School
- College/University: Fitchburg State College
- Education: High school graduate
- Profession: YouTuber, vlogger, actor, author, producer, and singer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: N/A
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Known for: YouTube Channels
- Net Worth: $16 million
- Height: 5 feet 11 inches
- Weight: 75 kg
- Feet/Shoe Size: N/A
- Dress Size: N/A
- Body Measurement: N/A
- Body Type: Unkown
- Hair Color: N/A
- Eye Color: N/A
- Father: Debbie O’Connor
- Mother: Joe Graceffa.
- Sister: Nicole
- Brother: a younger half brother named Jett
- Wife/ Spouse: Unmarried
- Girlfriend/Dating/Affairs: Daniel Preda
- Children: N/A
Joey Graceffa Website
Trivia / Facts
- At age 16, Graceffa began uploading videos to the YouTube channel WinterSpringPro, with his high school friend Brittany Joyal.
- His parents divorced when he was young.
- In 2009, he started posting videos on his own channel, called, Joey Graceffa.
- As of January 2020, he has over 9.3 million subscribers and more than 2.0 billion total views on his main YouTube channel.
- On a second YouTube channel focusing on his gaming, he had more than 2.6 million subscribers and over 593 million views, for a total of over 2.5 billion views.
- He also has more than 3.7 million Twitter followers and more than 5.5 million Instagram followers.
- On June 22, 2016, Graceffa started, starred, and uploaded the first episode of a YouTube Premium mini-web series called Escape the Night with other YouTubers.
- His mother resorted to alcoholism to cope with troubles in her life.
- He released a book in 2015 titled In Real Life: My Journey to a Pixelated World; in the book he announced that he was gay. He is good friends with many fellow YouTubers, including Cat Valdes and Louise Pentland.