Joaquin Antonio Consuelos Biography / Wiki
Born on February 24, 2003, Joaquin Antonio Consuelos is best known as the child of Actor, Mark Consuelos, and TV host, Kelly Ripa. He has frequently been featured across his parents’ social media accounts with them and his two older siblings Michael and Lola, which made him popular than his siblings.
Joaquin Antonio Consuelos Parents / Siblings / Family
Joaquin was born in the USA to father Mark Consuelos and mother Kelly Ripa. His mother was named one of the most powerful people in the media by The Hollywood Reporter in 2014. He has one brother ‘Michael’ and sister ‘Lola’. Joaquin graduated from the Center School. Both his parents and siblings attended his graduation program.
Joaquin Antonio Consuelos Dating /Girlfriend /wife
Joaquin Antonio Consuelos Age / Net Worth / 2020
17 years old, Joaquin has not started his career. He was born into a wealthy family and is already worth a million dollars, even though he has not started earning yet.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Joaquin Antonio Consuelos
- Nick Names: Joaquin
- Birthday: February 24, 2003
- Age in 2020: 17
- Birth Place: America
- School: N/A
- College/University: The Center School
- Education: High School
- Profession: N/a
- Nationality: America
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: N/A
- Zodiac: N/A
- Known for: best known as the child of Actor, Mark Consuelos, and TV host, Kelly Ripa
- Net Worth : N/A
- Height: 5 feet 5 inches
- Weight: 55-60 kg
- Feet/Shoe Size: N/A
- Dress Size: N/A
- Body Measurement: N/A
- Body Type: Unkown
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Black
- Father: Mark Consuelos
- Mother: Kelly Ripa
- Brother: Michaela
- Sister: Lola
- Wife\Spouse: Unknown
- Girlfriend/Dating/Affairs: N/A
- Children: N/A
Trivia / Facts that you probably did not know
- He is the child of Actor, Mark Consuelos, and TV host, Kelly Ripa.
- He has appeared to his mother Kelly Ripa’s show, Live with Kelly & Ryan, four times in total.
- Joaquin is suffering from dyslexia.
- He has frequently been featured across his parents’ social media accounts with them and his two older siblings.