Joanna Connor Biography / Wiki
Born on August 31, 1962, Joanna Connor is an American Chicago-based blues singer, songwriter, and virtuoso guitarist. By 1987, she had started her own band, and recorded her first album for Blind Pig Records in 1989. In 2002, Connor left Blind Pig and signed a recording contract with the small independent record label, M.C. Records
Joanna Connor Family / Siblings / Religion
Connor was born in Brooklyn, New York, and raised in Worcester, Massachusetts.
Joanna Connor Girlfriend / Wife / Spouse / Children
It is unknown that singer Connor is married or single or in relation. Asides from singing, Connor is also a proud mother of 2 kids; a son and a daughter.
Joanna Connor Net Worth / Age / 2022
Joanna Connor Weight Loss
The singer had been having serious issues with her weight. Some years back, she measured 287 pounds. It was a healthy development. So, she began a nutrition program that would help her lose some pounds of flesh.
It Paid off immensely, as she started losing weight. She dropped 287 to 197. Her goal is to drop further to 165.
- Full Name: Joanna Connor
- Nick Names: Joanna Connor
- Birthday: August 31, 1962
- Age in 2022: 60
- Birth Place: Brooklyn, New York, United States
- School: N/A
- College/University: N/A
- Education: N/A
- Profession: Singer, guitarist, songwriter
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: N/A
- Zodiac: N/A
- Net Worth: $5 million
- Height: 5 feet 4 inches
- Bra Size: 38D
- Waist Size: 28 inch
- Hip Size: 39 inch
- Weight: 90 kg
- Feet/Shoe Size: N/A
- Dress Size: N/A
- Body Measurement: 38-28-39
- Body Type: Unknown
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Black
- Father: N/A
- Mother: N/A
- Sister: N/A
- Brother: N/A
- Husband / Boyfriend / Spouse : N/A
- Boyfriend / Dating / Affairs: N/A
- Children: 2
Trivia / Facts
- At 7 She Got Her First Guitar.
- She Formed A Band With Ken Pino.
- Dropped 68 Pounds In 6 Months.
- In 2002, Connor left Blind Pig and signed a recording contract with the small independent record label, M.C. Records.