Joan Embery Biography / Wiki
Born on June 1, 1949, Joan Embery is an American animal and environmental advocate. She was a Trustee of the Morris Animal Foundation, a professional Fellow of the Association of Zoos and Aquariums, a member of the Advisory Board of the UC Davis School of Veterinary Medicine’s Wildlife Health Center, and a founding member of the American Association of Zoo Keepers.
he has raised awareness of animals and wildlife conservation through her books, tours, projects, and appearances on television shows, including talk shows. In addition to being an environmental advocate, Embery is a skilled horsewoman who has won many awards.
Joan Embery Family / Siblings / Ethnicity
Joan Marie Embery was born and raised in San Diego, California, United States. Embery studied zoology and telecommunications at San Diego State University before earning a bachelor of arts degree in communication at Eastern Illinois University.
Joan Embery Boyfriend / Husband / Spouse / Children
She lived with her husband Duane Pillsbury on Pillsbury Ranch, a 50-acre (20 ha) ranch in Lakeside, California, home to show horses, wildlife ambassadors, native wildlife, and personal pets. Joan’s husband and partner of 41 years, Duane Pillsbury, died on 16 September 2020.
Joan Embery Net Worth / Age / 2021
As of 2021, Joan is 72 years old and has a net worth of around $1 million. For more updates, follow her on Facebook & Linkedin.
- Full Name: Joan Marie Embery
- Nick Names: Joan Embery
- Birthday: June 1, 1949
- Age in 2021: 72
- Birth Place: San Diego, California, U.S.
- School: N/A
- College/University: Eastern Illinois University
- Education: N/A
- Profession: Animal and environmental advocate
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: N/A
- Zodiac: N/A
- Net Worth: $1 million
- Height: 5 feet 5 inches
- Weight: 60 kg
- Feet/Shoe Size: N/A
- Dress Size: N/A
- Body Measurement: N/A
- Body Type: Unkown
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Black
- Father: N/A
- Mother: N/A
- Sister: N/A
- Brother: N/A
- Husband / Boyfriend / Spouse : Duane Pillsbur (Died 16 Semptember 2020)
- Children: N/A
Trivia / Facts
- She is an American animal and environmental advocate.
- She has raised awareness of animals and wildlife conservation through her books, tours, projects, and appearances on television shows, including talk shows.
- In addition to being an environmental advocate, Embery is a skilled horsewoman who has won many awards.
- Joan’s husband and partner of 41 years, Duane Pillsbury, died 16 September 2020.