Jessica Alba Biography / Wiki
Born on April 28, 1981, Jessica Alba is an American actress and businesswoman who rose to prominence at age 19 as the lead actress in the television series Dark Angel (2000–2002), for which she received a Golden Globe nomination.
Her big screen breakthrough came in Honey (2003). She soon established herself as a Hollywood actress and has starred in numerous box office hits throughout her career, including Fantastic Four (2005), Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer (2007), Good Luck Chuck (2007), The Eye (2008), Valentine’s Day (2010), Little Fockers (2010), and Mechanic: Resurrection (2016). From 2019 to 2020, Alba starred in the Spectrum action crime series L.A.’s Finest.
In early 2013, Alba released her book, The Honest Life, based on her experiences creating a natural, non-toxic life for her family. The book became a New York Times Best Seller. In October 2015, Alba launched a collection of skincare and beauty products called Honest Beauty. In 2011, Alba co-founded The Honest Company, a consumer goods company that sells baby, personal, and household products. Magazines including Men’s Health, Vanity Fair, and FHM have included her on their lists of the world’s most beautiful women. As of April 2022, Alba owned 6.5 percent of the company. She is currently employed as the company’s chief creative officer, receiving an annual base salary of $700,000 and restricted stock valued at $1,500,000.
Jessica Alba Parent / Siblings / Religion
Jessica Marie Alba was born in Pomona, California, the daughter of Catherine Louisa and Mark David Alba. She has a younger brother, Joshua. Her father’s Air Force career took the family to Biloxi, Mississippi, and Del Rio, Texas, before settling back in Claremont, California, when she was nine years old. Alba graduated from Claremont High School at age 16 and subsequently attended the Atlantic Theater Company.
Jessica Alba Husband / Boyfriend / Children
While filming Dark Angel in January 2000, Alba began a three-year relationship with her co-star Michael Weatherly. Weatherly proposed to Alba on her 20th birthday, which she accepted. In August 2003, Alba and Weatherly announced that they had ended their relationship.
Alba met Cash Warren, son of actor Michael Warren while filming Fantastic Four in 2004. The pair were married in Los Angeles in May 2008. They have three children: daughters Honor Marie, born in June 2008, and Haven Garner born in August 2011, and a son, Hayes, born in December 2017.
Jessica Alba Age / Net Worth
As of 2022, she is 41 years old and has a net worth of $400 million. For more information, follow her on Instagram & Twitter.
- Full Name: Jessica Marie Alba
- Nick Names: Jessica Alba
- Birthday: April 28, 1981
- Age in 2022: 41
- Birth Place: Pomona, California, U.S
- School: Claremont High School
- College/University: N/A
- Education: N/A
- Profession: Actress, businesswoman
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christianity
- Zodiac: N/A
- Net Worth: $400 million
- Height: 1.69 m
- Weight: 55 kg
- Feet/Shoe Size: N/A
- Dress Size: N/A
- Body Measurement: 34-27-35
- Bra Size: 34D
- Hip Size: 35 inch
- Waist Size: 27 inch
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Father: Mark Alba
- Mother: Catherine Jensen
- Sister: N/A
- Brother: Joshua Alba
- Husband / Spouse: Cash Warren (m. 2008)
- Boyfriend / Dating / Affairs: N/A
- Children: Honor Marie Warren, Haven Garner Warren, Hayes Alba Warren
Trivia / Facts
- She began her television and movie appearances at age 13 in Camp Nowhere and The Secret World of Alex Mack (1994), and
- Alba’s early life was marked by a multitude of physical maladies. During childhood, she suffered from pneumonia four to five times a year and had partially collapsed lungs twice as well as a ruptured appendix and tonsillar cyst.
- She has also had asthma since she was a child.
- Alba appeared in two national television commercials for Nintendo and J. C. Penney as a child.
- In January 2012, Alba and business partner Christopher Gavigan launched The Honest Company, selling a collection of household goods, diapers, and body care products. The company was successful and was valued at US$1 billion as of 2014.
- Alba endorsed and supported Democratic presidential hopeful Barack Obama during the 2008 primary season.
- Alba was included in Maxim Magazine’s Hot 100 list multiple times from 2001 to 2014.
- In 2002, Alba was voted the fifth Sexiest Female Star in a Hollywood.com poll.
- In 2005, she was named as one of People Magazine’s 50 Most Beautiful People, and also appeared later in the magazine’s 100 Most Beautiful list in 2007. Alba has also been named as part of FHM’s Sexiest Women lists.