Who is Jean-Philippe Susilovic?
Born on 26 November 1975, Jean-Philippe Susilovic is a Belgian television personality and restaurant director who is best known for his appearances as the maître d’hôtel on the American version of Gordon Ramsay’s cooking reality show Hell’s Kitchen and was also the maître d’hôtel for the first series of the original British version of the show.
Jean-Philippe Susilovic Early Life / Siblings / Family
Susilovic was born in Brussels. He is of Croatian descent. Susilovic met Ramsay when he was 17 and Ramsay was 25. He has been described by one executive chef as the ideal person to be the maître d’hôtel for Hell’s Kitchen. He is said to be and represent the “quintessential” maître d’hôtel. In 2005, Susilovic fell 50 feet (15 m) and broke his back while trying to gain access to his own apartment.
Jean-Philippe Susilovic Wife / Girlfriend / Spouse / Children
Susilovic married Vicky Heine. For updates, follow him on Twitter.
Jean-Philippe Susilovic Age / Net Worth / 2021
As of 2021, Jean is 46 years old and has a net worth of $5 million.
Read Also: Meaghan Oppenheimer Weight, Height, Net Worth, Age, Husband, Wiki, Bio
- Full Name: Jean-Philippe Susilovic
- Nick Names: JP
- Birthday: 26 November 1975
- Age in 2021: 46
- Birth Place: Brussels, Belgium
- School: N/A
- College/University: N/A
- Education: N/A
- Profession: TV personality, restaurant director
- Nationality: Belgian
- Ethnicity/Race: Croatian descent
- Religion: N/A
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Net Worth: $5 million
- Height: 5 feet 10 inches
- Weight: 76 kg
- Feet/Shoe Size: N/A
- Dress Size: N/A
- Body Measurement: N/A
- Body Type: Unkown
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Brown
- Father: N/A
- Mother: N/A
- Sister: N/A
- Brother: N/A
- Wife / Spouse: Vicky Heine
- Girlfriend / Dating / Affairs: N/A
- Children: N/A
Trivia / Facts
- In 2005, Susilovic fell 50 feet (15 m) and broke his back while trying to gain access to his own apartment.
- Along with his native French, Susilovic speaks English and Dutch.
- He is of Croatian descent.
- Susilovic joined Ramsay in 1995, working in Ramsay’s restaurant Aubergine.
- Susilovic left the American Hell’s Kitchen show following the seventh season due to his commitment as restaurant director at Ramsay’s London restaurant Pétrus.
- Susilovic returned to the show for seasons 11 and 12 but again left before filming began on season 13.
- He is a recurrent and popular part of the cast.