Jack Bishop Biography / Wiki
Born on July 29, 1963, Jack Bishop is an American celebrity chef and food author whose specialty is Italian cuisine. He is the chief creative officer at America’s Test Kitchen on PBS. In 1988, Jack Bishop started working at Cook’s Magazine and collaborated on the launch of Cook’s Illustrated in 1993.
Jack Bishop Family / Siblings / Ethnicity
He lives in Sag Harbor, New York. Jack studied cooking in Florence, Italy. He graduated from Mountain Lakes High School, New Jersey, and considers Mountain Lakes his hometown. His mother first taught him to cook at home when he was 12 years old, as she worked late hours and his father was not a very good cook.
Jack Bishop Girlfriend / Spouse / Wife / Children
Jack married to food-writer, Lauren Chattman, and has two daughters. For more updates, follow him on Facebook.
Jack Bishop Net Worth / Age / 2022
As of 2022, Jack is 59 years old and has a net worth of $5 million.
- Full Name: Jack Bishop
- Nick Names: Jack Bishop
- Birthday: July 29, 1963
- Age in 2022: 59
- Birth Place: USA
- School: Mountain Lakes High School
- College/University: N/A
- Education: N/A
- Profession: Chef, Author
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: N/A
- Zodiac: N/A
- Net Worth: $5 million
- Height: 5 feet 11 inches
- Weight: 75 kg
- Feet/Shoe Size: N/A
- Dress Size: N/A
- Body Measurement: N/A
- Body Type: Unkown
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Black
- Father: N/A
- Mother: N/A
- Sister: N/A
- Brother: N/A
- Wife / Spouse: Lauren Chattman
- Girlfriend / Dating / Affairs: N/A
- Children: 2
Facts / Trivia
- Jack is a decade-long member of his local community farm.
- He became a cast member of America’s Test Kitchen and Cook’s Country on PBS, hosting the Testing Lab segments and serving as an executive producer. Jack also regularly appears on Today (NBC).
- He is the chief creative officer at America’s Test Kitchen on PBS.
- Jack has written several cookbooks that include Vegetables Every Day, Italian Vegetarian, Cooking with Friends, A Year in a Vegetarian Kitchen: Easy Season Dishes for Family and Friends, Cooking around the World All-in-One for Dummies, Italian Cooking for Dummies, Something Sweet by Bishop Jack.