Hurley Haywood Biography / Wiki
Born on May 4, 1948, Hurley Haywood is an American race car driver who has won multiple events, including five overall victories at the Rolex 24 at Daytona, three at the 24 Hours of Le Mans, and two at the 12 Hours of Sebring. He is credited with the 1988 Trans-Am title, two IMSA GT Championship titles and 23 wins, three Norelco Cup championships, a SuperCar title, and 18 IndyCar starts. Patrick Dempsey produced a documentary film, Hurley, about Haywood’s life.
Hurley Haywood Family / Siblings / Religion
Hurley Haywood Married / Wife / Children / Guy
In February 2018, Haywood publicly came out as gay in his autobiography Hurley: From The Beginning.
Hurley Haywood Net worth / Age / 2021
As of 2021, Haywood is 73 years old and has net worth of $3 million.
Profile / Wiki
- Full Name: Hurley Haywood
- Nick Names: Hurley
- Birthday: May 4, 1948
- Age in 2021: 73
- Birth Place: Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
- School: N/A
- College/University: N/A
- Education: N/A
- Profession: American car racer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: N/A
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Net Worth: $3 million
- Height: 5 feet 9 inches
- Weight: 75 kg
- Feet/Shoe Size: N/A
- Dress Size: N/A
- Body Measurement: N/A
- Body Type: Unkown
- Hair Color: Grey
- Eye Color: Blue
- Father: N/A
- Mother: N/A
- Siblings: N/A
- Wife\Spouse: N/A
- Girlfriend/Dating/Affairs: N/A
- Children: N/A
- Is he Guy? Yes
Trivia / Facts
- Haywood has won multiple events, including five overall victories at the Rolex 24 at Daytona, three at the 24 Hours of Le Mans, and two at the 12 Hours of Sebring.
- He was inducted into the Motorsports Hall of Fame of America in 2005.
- In honor of his historical achievements, he was invited to perform the ceremonial duties of the Grand Marshal at the 2019 24 Hours of Le Mans.
- After Peter H. Gregg’s death, Haywood was a spokesperson and executive with Brumos Automotive dealerships
- Patrick Dempsey produced a documentary film, Hurley, about Haywood’s life.
- In 1970, he was drafted into the army where he served as Specialist 4 with the 164th Aviation Group near Saigon during the Vietnam war.