Who is Gosha Rubchinskiy?
Born on 29 June 1984, Gosha Rubchinskiy is a Russian fashion designer and photographer and the founder of his eponymous brand (ГОША РУБЧИНСКИЙ). Rubchinskiy takes inspiration from the fall of the Iron Curtain, Russian street and youth culture, and his experiences to create his collections, pushing Russian iconography, both past, and present, onto the world stage through his runway shows and his imagery.
Gosha Rubchinskiy Family / Career / Ethnicity
He was born and raised in Moscow in 1984, and later attended the Moscow College of Technology and Design. He wanted to work in fashion at a young age, and in college began hairdressing and makeup, which put him in the fashion circles of Russia.
Gosha Rubchinskiy Girlfriend / Wife / Married / Children
His personal relationship status is not revealed till now. For more updates, follow him on Instagram.
In December 2018, it was alleged by a 16-year-old boy that Rubchinskiy pressured him into sending explicit photographs of himself. The boy included screenshots as evidence. Shortly thereafter, another man claimed that he also requested explicit photographs. Rubchinskiy denied the accusations.
Gosha Rubchinskiy Age / Net Worth / 2021
As of 2021, he is 37 years old and has a net worth of around $1 million.
- Full Name:Georgiy Aleksandrovich Rubchinskiy
- Nick Names: Gosha Rubchinskiy
- Birthday: 29 June 1984
- Age in 2021: 37
- Birth Place: Moscow, Russian SFSR, Soviet Union
- School: N/A
- College/University: Moscow College of Technology and Design
- Education: N/A
- Profession: Fashion designer and photographerNationality:
- Ethnicity/Race: Russian
- Religion: N/A
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Net Worth: $1 million
- Height: 5 feet 10 inches
- Weight: 75 kg
- Feet/Shoe Size: N/A
- Dress Size: N/A
- Body Measurement: N/A
- Body Type: Unkown
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Black
- Father: N/A
- Mother: N/A
- Sister: N/A
- Brother: N/A
- Wife / Spouse: Unknown
- Girlfriend / Dating / Affairs: N/A
- Children: N/A
Trivia / Facts
- Rubchinskiy wanted to work in fashion at a young age, and in college began hairdressing and makeup, which put him in the fashion circles of Russia.
- In August 2014, IDEA Books published Crimea/Kids, an 80-page photozine that explored Rubchinskiy’s fascination with Russia’s rebellious youth and their outlets through smoking, skateboarding and graffiti.
- In April 2018, Rubchinskiy announced on Instagram that the self titled brand would be ending “as you’ve known it.”
- The success of Rubchinsky and Demna Gvasalia of Vetements brought huge attention to so-called “Post-Soviet” aesthetics