Gemma Atkinson Biography / Wiki
Born on 16 November 1984, Gemma Atkinson is an English influencer, actress, radio presenter, and former glamour model who rose to fame playing Lisa Hunter in the Channel 4 soap opera Hollyoaks. She played Lisa Hunter in Hollyoaks (2001–2005, 2022) and in three spin-off series, Hollyoaks: After Hours (2004), Hollyoaks: Let Loose (2005), and Hollyoaks: In the City (2006), Tamzin Bayle in Casualty (2011–2012, 2014) and Carly Hope in Emmerdale (2015–2017). She currently presents the drive time slot across the Hits Radio Network. In November 2021, it was announced that Atkinson is set to reprise her role as Lisa Hunter in Hollyoaks.
Atkinson has appeared as a contestant on reality TV series such as I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!, Celebrity MasterChef and Soapstar Superstar. She has also modelled for lingerie brands, including being the face of La Senza and Ultimo’s D-G range. She opened Ultimo stores within Debenhams branches in London, Belfast and Glasgow.
Gemma Atkinson Modelling
In early 2006, Atkinson underwent breast enlargement surgery, which took her bra size to 34E. She said in an interview with Maxim magazine that she lost weight due to a fitness regimen and her breasts had declined in size and the surgery had restored their original size and shape.
Atkinson has appeared in provocative photoshoots wearing lingerie and swimwear, for magazines such as Arena, FHM, Loaded, Maxim, Zoo, and Nuts. In October 2006, she appeared in three of these publications in a single month, becoming one of the most prolific celebrity glamour models in the UK. She has also released calendars yearly since 2006, with those for 2008 and 2009 shot in Thailand.
Gemma Atkinson Parent / Siblings / Ethnicity
Atkinson was born in Bury, Greater Manchester. Her father David was Scottish and from Dumfries. She took her GCSEs at Castlebrook High School, Bury. She has a sister, Nina Brollini.
Gemma Atkinson Husband / Boyfriend / Children / Partner
Atkinson is engaged to Strictly Come Dancing professional dancer Gorka Márquez. On 1 February 2019, she announced on Instagram that they were expecting a baby. Atkinson gave birth to a baby girl, Mia, on 4 July 2019. She and Márquez announced their engagement on 14 February 2021.
Gemma Atkinson Net Worth / Age
As of 2022, Gemma is 38 years old and has a net worth of $2 million.
- Full Name: Gemma Louise Atkinson
- Nick Names:Gemma Atkinson
- Birthday: 16 November 1984
- Age in 2022: 38
- Birth Place: Bury, England
- School: Castlebrook High School
- College/University: N/A
- Education: GCSE
- Profession: Actress, Glamous model, Tv & radio presenter
- Nationality: British
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christianity
- Zodiac: N/A
- Net Worth: $2 million
- Height: 5 feet 7 inches
- Weight: 58 kg
- Feet/Shoe Size: N/A
- Dress Size: N/A
- Body Measurement: 34-27-35
- Bra size: 34 inch
- Hip Size: 35 inch
- Waist Size: 27 inch
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Father: David Atkinson
- Mother: N/A
- Sister: Nina Brollini
- Brother: N/A
- Husband / Partner / Spouse : Gorka Márquez
- Boyfriend / Dating / Affairs: N/A
- Children: Mia Louise Marquez
Facts / Trivia
- Atkinson has undertaken a wide range of promotional work; she was the female face of the 2007 British Grand Prix and worked for the Orange promotion “On Yer Bike London” prior to the Tour de France.
- In early 2006, Atkinson underwent breast enlargement surgery, which took her bra size to a 34E.
- Since 2006 she has appeared in FHM’s 100 Sexiest Women list, debuting at number 32.
- She ranked number 46 in AskMen.com’s 99 Sexiest Women of 2008.
- In September 2007, Atkinson did a 5 kilometre (3 miles, 190 yards) charity run for breast cancer awareness.
- She has 1.8M followers on Instagram.