Dalen Cuff Biography / Wiki
Born on Jan 1, 1982, Dalen Cuff is a former American basketball player and currently working as a Basketball college analyst at ACC Network. He joined ESPN in 2016 as a college basketball in-game and studio analyst. In 2019, Cuff helped launch ACCN and is a staple on the network’s 24/7 coverage.
Cuff began working as a college basketball analyst for NBC Sports Network in 2012. Besides being an analyst for NBC, he was also a host and reporter for Comcast SportsNet New England (CSNNE) and NBCSN (NBC Sports Network).
Dalen Cuff Family / Siblings / Early Life
Cuff was born in Palm Harbor, Florida. His family information is not available right now. He attended Columbia University in New York City. He played basketball during his time at Columbia as the point guard for the Columbia University Lions.
Dalen Cuff Girlfriend / Wife / Spouse / Children
Cuff married his longtime girlfriend Adrienne Cuff. He resides in Fort Lauderdale, Fla., with his wife.
Dalen Cuff Age / Net Worth / 2022
- Full Name: Dalen Cuff
- Nick Names: Dalen Cuff
- Birthday: 1982
- Age in 2022: 40
- Birth Place: Florida, USA
- School: N/A
- College/University: Columbia University in New York City
- Education: N/A
- Profession: Former Basketball Player, Basketball Analyst
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: N/A
- Net Worth: $1 MILLION
- Height: 6 feet 2 inches
- Weight: 75 kg
- Feet/Shoe Size: N/A
- Dress Size: N/A
- Body Measurement: N/A
- Body Type: Unkown
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
- Father: N/A
- Mother: N/A
- Sister: N/A
- Brother: N/A
- Wife / Spouse: Adrienne Cuff
- Girlfriend / Dating / Affairs: N/A
- Children: N/A
Trivia / Facts
- Cuff joined ESPN in 2016 as a college basketball in-game and studio analyst.
- In 2019, Cuff helped launch ACCN, and is a staple on the network’s 24/7 coverage.
- Cuff is a regular in-studio anchoring ACCN’s signature basketball studio program Nothing But Net throughout basketball season along with the network’s nightly news and information show All ACC.
- He began his broadcasting career in 2006 as an analyst for the Columbia University Men’s basketball radio broadcasts, a role he took on after graduating and completing his playing career at Columbia University.
- While working for CSNNE, Cuff hosted various types of studio programming such as nightly news/highlights, opinion, team specific magazine shows and pre/post game shows.