Who is Cooke Maroney?
Born in 1985, Cooke Maroney is known as an art gallery director who is best known for the partner of Oscar-winning actress Jennifer Lawrence. He is presently the director at Gladstone 64. He is also well known for exhibiting Contemporary art.
Cooke Maroney Parents / Siblings / Ethnicity / Education
He was born and raised in Middlebury, USA to James Maroney and Suki Fredericks. We don’t have information about his siblings. He belongs to White Caucasian Ethnicity. He attended high school in Vermont and graduated in Art History from New York University.
Cooke Maroney Girlfriend / Married / Wife / Affairs
In 2018, Cooke began dating Oscar-winning actress Jennifer Lawrence, and they became engaged in February 2019. In October 2019, he married Jennifer in Rhode Island. For more updates, follow him on Instagram or visit back to our site Celebmezzo.
Cooke Maroney Age / Net Worth / 2020
As of 2020, Maroney is 35 years old and has net worth of $6 million.
Profile / Wiki
- Full Name: Cooke Maroney
- Nick Names: Cooke
- Birthday: 1985
- Age in 2020: 35
- Birth Place: Middlebury, U.S.
- School: N/A
- College/University: New York University
- Education: Graduated
- Profession: Art gallery director
- Ethnicity/Race: White Caucasian
- Religion: Christianity
- Zodiac: Aries
- Net Worth: $6 million
- Height: 6 feet 3 inches
- Weight: 75 kg
- Biceps: 15.5 inch
- Feet/Shoe Size: 10
- Dress Size: N/A
- Body Measurement: 32-42-35
- Body Type: Unkown
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
- Father: James Maroney
- Mother: Suki Fredericks.
- Siblings: Annabelle Maroney
- Wife\Spouse: Jennifer Lawrence (2019-)
- Girlfriend/Dating/Affairs: N/A
- Children: N/A
Facts / Trivia
- In October 2019, he married Oscar-winning actress Jennifer Lawrence.
- Some of his previous work includes Gagosian Gallery. Which has branches in Rome, London, and Hong Kong.
- His father was in Arts.