Born on born August 18, 1998, Claire E. Cottrill, known professionally as Clairo, is an American singer-songwriter and YouTuber who rose to fame following the release of her lo-fi song “Pretty Girl” on YouTube in 2017. She has 1.08M subscribers on her channel. Her professional debut was with the EP Diary 001 (2018), followed by the LP Immunity (2019).
In December 2019, Clairo won Pop Artist of the Year at the 2019 Boston Music Awards for the second consecutive year, as well as Album of the Year for Immunity. Clairo made her television debut performing “I Wouldn’t Ask You” on Jimmy Kimmel Live! in September 2019.
Clairo Parent / Siblings / Religion
Claire was born in Atlanta, Georgia, the daughter of marketing executive Geoff Cottrill. She taught herself guitar from Internet tutorials at 13 years old and she began posting music to Bandcamp and SoundCloud and maintained a YouTube channel. She attended Concord-Carlisle High School and Syracuse University.
Cottrill was diagnosed with juvenile rheumatoid arthritis at the age of 17. She came out as bisexual to her fans via twitter in May 2018.
Clairo Boyfriend / Affairs / Dating
YouTuber Claire Cottrill is currently single, according to our records. Check back often as we will continue to update our site.
Clairo Net Worth / Age / 2020
As of 2020, Clairo is 22 years old and she has net worth of $ 1 million.
Wiki / Profile / Information
- Full Name: Claire E. Cottrill
- Nick Names: Claire
- Birthday: August 18, 1998
- Age in 2020: 22
- Birth Place: Atlanta, Georgia, U.S.
- School: Concord-Carlisle High School
- College/University: Syracuse University
- Education: N/A
- Profession: American singer-songwriter and YouTuber
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: American
- Religion: N/A
- Zodiac: Leo
- Known for: best known for her lo-fi song “Pretty Girl” on YouTube
- Net Worth: $1 million
- Height: 5 feet 6 inches
- Weight: 55 kg
- Body Measurement: 34-26-35
- Bra Chest Size: 34 B
- Hip Size: 35 Inches
- Waist Size: 26 Inches
- Feet/Shoe Size: N/A
- Dress Size: N/A
- Body Type: Slim
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Brown
- Father: Geoff Cottrill
- Mother: N/A
- Siblings: N/A
- Husband / Spouse: Unmarried
- Boyfriend/Dating/Affairs: N/A
- Children: N/A
Trivia / Facts you did not know
- She rose to prominence following the release of her lo-fi song “Pretty Girl” (2017) on YouTube.
- She taught herself guitar from Internet tutorials at 13 years old.
- She has 1.08M subscribers on her channel.
- Her father was president of American operations at MullenLowe Lintas Group.
- Clairo described the “industry plant” accusation as sexist and denied that there was “a man behind my success”.
- She has performed live alongside Hoops and Joy Again.
- Her single”Bags” was included in over 15 critics’ lists ranking the year’s top songs including Pitchfork’s and Paste‘s lists of best songs of the decade.