Carol Anne Meehan Biography / Wiki
Born on December 17, 1956, Carol Anne Meehan is an Ottawa City Councillor and former news anchor at CJOH. She also worked in Sudbury, Edmonton, and Calgary In 1989, she began co-anchoring the CJOH evening news, then known as Newsline, alongside Max Keeping. She was laid off on November 17, 2015, by station owner Bell Media. Following her departure from CJOH, she joined 1310 News as a talk-show host. She left 1310 News in November 2017. Meehan won a seat on Ottawa City Council in Gloucester-South Nepean Ward in the 2018 municipal election.
Carol Anne Meehan Parent / Siblings / Religion
She is a graduate of Ryerson University. She lives on the Rideau River near Manotick.
Carol Anne Meehan Husband / Spouse / Children
Carol married Greg Etue. In January 2012, her missing husband was found dead in Brudenell, Ontario. She lives on the Rideau River near Manotick with her two children.
Carol Anne Meehan Net Worth / Age / 2021
As of 2021, Carol is 65 years old and has a net worth of around $1 million. For updates, follow her on Twitter or Instagram.
Personal Profile / Wiki
- Full Name: Carol Anne Meehan
- Nick Names: Carol
- Birthday: December 17, 1956
- Age in 2021: 65
- Birth Place: Gifford, Florida, U.S.
- School: N/A
- College/University: Ryerson University
- Education: N/A
- Profession: Canadian City Councillor and former news anchor
- Nationality: Canadian
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: N/A
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Net Worth: $1 million
- Height: N/A
- Weight: N/A
- Feet/Shoe Size: N/A
- Dress Size: N/A
- Body Measurement: N/A
- Body Type: Unkown
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Black
- Father: N/A
- Mother: N/A
- Siblings: AN/A
- Husband\Spouse: Greg Etue (d. 2012)
- Boyfriend/Dating/Affairs: N/A
- Children: 2 son
Facts / Trivia
- She is a graduate of Ryerson University and began her career at CHRO in Pembroke, Ontario, the city where she grew up.
- She also worked in Sudbury, Edmonton, and Calgary In 1989, she began co-anchoring the CJOH evening news, then known as Newsline, alongside Max Keeping.
- In January 2012, her missing husband was found dead in Brudenell, Ontario.