Alyssa Milano Biography / Wiki
Born on December 19, 1972, Alyssa Jayne Milano is an American actress, activist, producer, and singer who is known for her roles as Samantha Micelli in Who’s the Boss?, Charmed, My Name is Earl, Mistresses, Wet Hot American Summer: 10 Years Later, and Insatiable.
In August 1984, Milano made her film debut in the coming-of-age drama Old Enough which was screened at the Sundance Film Festival and won First Prize.
Alyssa Milano Family / Siblings / Career
Milano was born in Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, the daughter of fashion designer and talent manager Lin Milano and film-music editor Thomas M. Milano. She has a brother, Cory. She was raised Roman Catholic.
Alyssa Milano Boyfriend / Affairs / Dating / Husband
Milano was involved with actor Corey Haim from 1987 to 1990. In 1993, she became engaged to actor Scott Wolf, but they broke off their engagement the following year. On January 1, 1999, Milano married singer Cinjun Tate and divorced on December 1, 1999. She dated her Charmed co-star, Brian Krause from 2001 and 2003.
She was engaged to Creative Artists Agency agent David Bugliari in December 2008 after dating for 1 year and got married on August 15, 2009. Milano and Bugliari have a son, born in August 2011, and a daughter, born in September 2014.
Alyssa Milano Age / Net Worth / 2020
As of 2020, actress Milano is 48 years old and has net worth of $10 million. For updates, check back our site.
Profile / Wiki
- Full Name: Alyssa Jayne Milano
- Nick Names: Alyssa Milano
- Birthday: December 19, 1972
- Age in 2020: 48
- Birth Place: New York City, U.S.
- School: N/A
- College/University: N/A
- Education: N/A
- Profession: Actress, activist, producer, singer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Italian
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Known for: best known for Who’s the Boss? and Charmed
- Net Worth: $10 million
- Height: 5 feet 2 inches
- Weight: 55 kg
- Body Measurement: 37-26-34
- Bra Size / Chest Size: 34 C
- Hip Size: 33 inches
- Waist Size: 26 inches
- Feet/Shoe Size: 6 US
- Dress Size: 6 US
- Body Type: Unkown
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Father: Thomas M. Milano.
- Mother: Lin Milano
- Brother: Cory
- Sister: N/A
- Husband / Spouse: Cinjun Tate (m. 1999; div. 1999), David Bugliari (m. 2009)
- Boyfriend/Dating/Affairs: Corey Haim, Scott Wolf, Brian Krause
- Children: 2
Alyssa Milano Website
Trivia / Facts
- She was raised Roman Catholic.
- Milano began her career at age 7, when her babysitter, without notifying Milano’s parents, took her to an audition for one of the four principal parts in a national touring company of Annie.
- Milano was one of four selected from more than 1,500 girls.
- At age 12, Milano co-starred in Commando as Jenny Matrix, the daughter of John Matrix (Arnold Schwarzenegger).
- She has graced the cover of numerous magazines, including Cosmopolitan, Stuff, Seventeen, Cleo, Woman’s World, Veronica, Maxim, and FHM.
- She has also appeared in pictorials for Playboy, Celebrity Skin, Celebrity Sleuth, Premiere, and High Society.
- Milano has dyslexia.
- She has seven tattoos.