Who is Alex Furmansky?
Alex Furmansky is an American entrepreneur and businessman who is the founder of Budsies, a company that turns children’s artwork and photographed into custom stuffed toys, and Sparkology, an online dating service that caters to successful young professionals. He appeared on the April 10, 2015 episode of the reality competition television series Shark Tank to pitch Budsies. He has also written in Huffington Post and Inc. magazine, and he has been interviewed on CNBC and the Fox Business Network.
Alex Furmansky Family / Career / Ethnicity
He was born in Ukraine. Immigrating to the United States with his family, Furmansky graduated in 2003 from Upper Dublin High School, located in the suburbs of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He graduated in 2007 from the University of Pennsylvania Jerome Fisher Program in Management and Technology.
Alex Furmansky Girlfriend / Wife / Married / Children
Alex Furmansky Age / Net Worth / 2021
Alex has net worth of around $1 billion.
Profile / Wiki
- Full Name: Alex Sasha Furmanksi
- Nick Names: Alex Furmansky
- Birthday: N/A
- Age in 2021: N/A
- Birth Place: Ukraine
- School: Upper Dublin High School
- College/University: University of Pennsylvania
- Education: N/A
- Profession: American Entrepreneur and Businessman
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: N/A
- Zodiac: N/A
- Net Worth: $1 billion
- Height: 5 feet 10 inches
- Weight: 75 kg
- Feet/Shoe Size: N/A
- Dress Size: N/A
- Body Measurement: N/A
- Body Type: Unkown
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
- Father: JN/A
- Mother: N/A
- Siblings: N/A
- Wife\Spouse: Unknown
- Girlfriend/Dating/Affairs: N/A
- Children: N/A
Trivia / Facts
- He is the founder of Budsies, a company which turns children’s artwork and photographed into custom stuffed toys, and Sparkology, an online dating service that caters to successful young professionals.
- Furmansky has also written in Huffington Post and Inc. magazine, and he has been interviewed on CNBC and the Fox Business Network.
- He has organized art days and provides free toys through organizations including Easter Seals, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, and Lutheran Social Services of Michigan.
- In 2015, Budsies partnered with the Boca West Foundation to bring the artwork of 60 children at Florence Fuller Child Development Centers in Boca Raton, Florida to life.