Whitney Simmons Biography / Wiki
Born on February 27, 1993, Whitney Simmons is an American health vlogger, social media personality & athlete who rose to fame on her self-titled YouTube channel by posting motivational and instructional videos. She has 3.1m followers on Instagram and 1.94M subscribers on Youtube channel. She was also a cheerleader and cheered her first year at Utah State University.
After being dropped in her second year, she became depressed and started eating poorly. She was eventually encouraged to hit the gym again and used her workouts as a kind of “therapy” to make her feel happy again.
Whitney Simmons Family / Siblings / Ethnicity
She was born in Fresno, California, and raised in both Arizona and Cincinnati, Ohio. She has brothers named Austin, Slade and Deacon and a sister named E Claire.
Whitney Simmons Boyfriend / Husband / Affairs
Whitney Simmons Net Worth / Age / 2020
As of 2020, Simmons is 27 years old and has net worth of $500000.
Profile / Wiki
- Full Name: Whitney Simmons
- Nick Names: Whitney
- Birthday: February 27, 1993
- Age in 2020: 27
- Birth Place: Fresno, U.S.
- School: N/A
- College/University: Utah State University.
- Education: N/A
- Profession: American health vlogger, social media personality & athlete
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: N/A
- Zodiac: Pisces
- Net Worth: $500000
- Height: 5 feet 5 inches
- Weight: 5 kg
- Body Measurement: 34-27-35
- Bra Size: 34B
- Chest Size: 34 inch
- Hip Size: 35 inch
- Waist Size: 27 inch
- Feet/Shoe Size: N/A
- Dress Size: N/A
- Body Measurement: N/A
- Body Type: Unkown
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Father: N/A
- Mother: N/A
- Sister: E Claire
- Brother: Austin, Slade, and Deacon
- Husband / Spouse: Unmarried
- Boyfriend/Dating/Affairs: In a relationship
- Children: N/A
Trivia / Facts
- She was a competitive gymnast from 2nd grade through high school.
- She was also a cheerleader and cheered her first year at Utah State University.
- She and Nikki Blackketter are both known for their fitness and healthy living vlog entries posted to YouTube.
- She became depressed and started eating poorly.