Who is Steve DiFillippo?
Born in 1961, Steve DiFillippo is a restaurateur and owner of The Davio’s restaurant group located in Atlanta, Boston, Philadelphia, Foxborough, and Avila’s restaurant in Boston. He is also the creator of a retail product line of spring rolls under Davio’s brand.
Steve DiFillippo graduated from Boston University in 1982 and attended The Cambridge School of Culinary Arts. During his college years, DiFillippo filled multiple roles at the SeaSide restaurant in Boston and finally assumed the executive chef position once he graduated from culinary school.
In 1985, DiFillippo purchased an existing restaurant named Davio’s. The original Davio’s was opened in 1977 as a family-owned Italian restaurant. DiFillippo retooled the menu, the space, and the wine list to better suit his own culinary heritage.
Is Steve DiFillippo married? Wife / Children / Spouse
DiFillippo lives in Wenham, Massachusetts with his wife Pamela and their two children.
Steve DiFillippo Net Worth / Age / 2021
- Full Name: STEVE DIFILLIPPO
- Nick Names: Steve DiFillippo
- Birthday: 1961
- Age in 2021: 60
- Birth Place: Lynnfield, Massachusetts, U.S.A.
- School: N/A
- College/University: Boston University, Cambridge School of Culinary Arts
- Education: N/A
- Profession: Restaurateur and owner of Davio’s restaurant group
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: N/A
- Zodiac: N/A
- Net Worth:
- Height: 5 feet 10 inches
- Weight: 75 kg
- Feet/Shoe Size: N/A
- Dress Size: N/A
- Body Measurement: N/A
- Body Type: Unkown
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Black
- Father: N/A
- Mother: N/A
- Sister: N/A
- Brother: N/A
- Wife / Spouse: Pamela
- Girlfriend / Dating / Affairs: N/A
- Children: 2
Trivia / Facts
- He is also the creator of a retail product line of spring rolls under the Davio’s brand.
- In 1985, DiFillippo purchased an existing restaurant named Davio’s.
- In the fall of 2008 DiFillippo was inducted into the Massachusetts Restaurant Hall of Fame.
- On November 5, 2020 Davio’s opened in The Colony as part of the Grandscape Development, one of the largest and most unique mixed-use real estate developments in the country upon completion.
- He also contributes business and restaurant related articles to The Huffington Post.
- He is a contributing Vice Chair of the Board of Overseers of the Anti-Defamation League, New England Region.