Who is Sara Ali Khan?
Born on 12 August 1995, Sara Ali Khan is an Indian actress best known as the daughter of actors Amrita Singh and Saif Ali Khan. Khan began her acting career with the 2018 films Kedarnath and Simmba. Both films were commercially successful and got the Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut.
Khan appeared in Forbes India‘s Celebrity 100 list of 2019. She starred in the drama Atrangi Re (2021). Khan will next star in Laxman Utekar’s as-yet-untitled next opposite Vicky Kaushal. She will also star in Gaslight alongside Vikrant Massey.
She is a celebrity endorser for several brands and products, including Fanta, Puma, and Veet.
Sara Ali Khan Parent / Siblings / Religion
Sara Ali Khan was born in Bombay, Maharashtra, India to actor Saif Ali Khan and actress Amrita Singh. She has a younger brother, Ibrahim. Her two half brothers Taimur (born in 2016) and Jehangir (born in 2021), are Saif’s sons from his second marriage to Kareena Kapoor. Sara was raised as a Muslim. Khan studied history and political science at Columbia University in New York. In 2016, she completed her graduation early, within three years, and took off the remaining one-and-a-half years for weight training, following which she returned to India.
Sara Ali Khan Boyfriend / Married / Dating / Partner
Sara was rumored to be dating the late Sushant Singh Rajput. Pictures of the two had created quite a furor on the internet. Although neither of the two ever made their relationship official. Later, Sara was said to be in a relationship with Kartik Aaryan and it was all over the internet. But soon, that alleged affair fizzled out and the two went separate ways.
Sara is now currently dating assistant director-writer, Jehan Handa. She has recently shared a pic with Kedarnath AD Jehan Handa. Jehan first posted a lovely beach snap on the Instagram following which, Sara reposted on her Instagram feed with GIFs saying, “Love You” and “Take Me Back.”
Sara Ali Khan Controversy
In 2020, during the investigation of late Sushant Singh Rajput, Rhea Chakraborty revealed the names of 25 Indian celebrities who were involved in the drug trading including Sara Ali Khan. For more information, follow her on Instagram, Tiktok & Twitter.
Sara Ali Khan Net Worth / Age / 2022
As of 2022, Sara is 27 years old and has a net worth of $750,000.
- Full Name: Sara Ali Khan Pataudi
- Nick Names: Sara Ali Khan
- Birthday: 12 August 1995
- Age in 2022: 27
- Birth Place: Bombay, Maharashtra, India
- School: Dhirubhai Ambani Internation School
- College/University: Columbia University
- Education: Graduation
- Profession: Actress, Model
- Nationality: Indian
- Ethnicity / Race: Asian
- Religion: Muslim
- Zodiac: N/A
- Net Worth: $750,000
- Height: 5 feet 3 inches
- Weight: 58 kg
- Feet/Shoe Size: N/A
- Dress Size: N/A
- Body Measurement: 34-28-33
- Bra Size: 34D
- Hip Size: 33 inch
- Waist Size: 28 inch
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Father: Saif Ali Khan
- Mother: Amrita Singh
- Step-Mother: Kareen Kapoor
- Sister: N/A
- Brother: Ibrahim Ali Khan
- Half-Brothers: Taimur (born 2016) and Jehangir (born 2021)
- Husband / Spouse: Unmarried
- Boyfriend / Dating / Affairs: Jehan Handa
- Children: N/A
Trivia / Facts
- When Khan was a four-year-old, she acted in an advertisement.
- Sara Ali Khan is of Barech Pashtun Afghan, Bengali Hindu, and Assamese Muslim descent on her father’s side, and of Punjabi Sikh and Punjabi Muslim descent on her mother’s side.
- In 2004, when Khan was nine, her parents divorced, and Singh was granted legal guardianship of her children.
- As a teenager, Khan struggled with her weight and had to undergo daily workouts under a strict schedule to get fit.
- She was also diagnosed with polycystic ovary syndrome, which she ascribes as a cause for her weight gain.