Martin S. Schwartz Biography & Wiki
Born on March 23, 1945, Martin S. Schwartz is a Wall Street trader who made his fortune successfully trading stocks, futures, and options. He received national attention when he won the U.S. Investing Championship in 1984. Schwartz is the author of Pit Bull: Lessons from Wall Street’s Champion Day Trader. He bought a seat on the American Stock Exchange where he began trading stocks options and futures.
Martin S. Schwartz Family / Siblings / Ethnicity
Martin was born and raised in the USA. He graduated with a degree from Amherst College in 1967 and Received an MBA from Columbia University in 1970.
Martin S. Schwartz Wife / Girlfriend / Spouse / Children
As per the report, his family & relationship status is not revealed till now.
Martin S. Schwartz Net Worth / Age / 2021
As of 2021, he is 76 years old and has a net worth of $50 million.
The 8 Trading Rules Of A Market Wizard – Marty S. Schwartz
- An object in motion will stay in motion
- Don’t put stops below the low and above the high in a range
- Put/Call contrarian indicator
- Understand the news
- Connect with your charts and work ethic
- Use a checklist and a trading plan
- Before putting on a position always ask, ‘Do I really want to have this position?’”
- “My biggest losses have always followed my largest profits.”
- Full Name: Martin S. Schwart
- Nick Names: Martin, Pitbull
- Birthday: March 23, 1945
- Age in 2021: 76
- Birth Place: USA
- School: N/A
- College/University: Amherst College, Columbia University
- Education: N/A
- Profession: Stock Trader, Author
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: N/A
- Zodiac: N/A
- Net Worth: $50 million
- Height: N/A
- Weight: N/A
- Feet/Shoe Size: N/A
- Dress Size: N/A
- Body Measurement: N/A
- Body Type: Unkown
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Black
- Father: N/A
- Mother: N/A
- Sister: N/A
- Brother: N/A
- Wife / Spouse: Unknown
- Children: N/A
Trivia / Facts
- He received national attention when he won the U.S. Investing Championship in 1984.
- Schwartz is the author of Pit Bull: Lessons from Wall Street’s Champion Day Trader.
- Schwartz is a second Champion Horse owner.