Maggie Grace Biography / Wiki
Born on September 21, 1983, Maggie Grace is an American actress and model who is best known for playing Shannon Rutherford on the ABC television series Lost (2004–2006; 2010), Kim Mills in the Taken trilogy (2008–2014), Irina in The Twilight Saga (2011–2012), and Althea Szewczyk-Przygocki in Fear The Walking Dead. She also played the lead role, Alice, in Malice in Wonderland and joined the cast of the series Fear the Walking Dead in 2018 as a journalist named Althea.
Maggie Grace Parent / Sibling / Religion
She was born and raised in Worthington, Ohio, to American parents Valinn and Fred Denig, who ran a family jewelry business. She attended Worthington Christian Schools from kindergarten through ninth grade and briefly attended Thomas Worthington High School, where she began acting in school plays and community theater.
Maggie Grace Boyfriend / Husband / Married / Dating / Children
Maggie was married to Brent Bushnell, the CEO of an entertainment company on May 28, 2017. The couple’s first child, a son, was born in 2020. For more updates, follow her on Twitter or Instagram or Facebook or visit back to our website Celebmezzo.
Maggie Grace Net Worth / Age / 2021
As of 2021, Grace is 38 years old and has net worth of $8 million.
Profile / Wiki
- Full Name: Maggie Grace
- Nick Names: Maggie
- Birthday: September 21, 1983
- Age in 2021: 38
- Birth Place: Worthington, Ohio, U.S.
- School: Thomas Worthington High School
- College/University: N/A
- Education: High School
- Profession: American actress, model
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: white
- Religion: N/A
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Net Worth: $8 million
- Height: 5ft 9 inch
- Weight: 65 kg
- Body Measurement: 36-25-35
- Bra Size: 34B
- Hip Size: 35 inch
- Waist Size: 25 inch
- Feet/Shoe Size: 8.5
- Dress Size: N/A
- Body Type: Slim
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Black
- Father: Fred Denig
- Mother: Valinn
- Siblings: N/A
- Husband\Spouse: Brent Bushnell (m. 2017)
- Boyfriend/Dating/Affairs: N/A
- Children: 1
Trivia / Facts:
- In February 2015, she got engaged to Matthew Cooke but the couple split the following year.
- She made her first debut in the web series Rachel’s Room in 2001
- She was cast in The Fog, a 2005 horror film that co-starred Tom Welling.
- Grace often credits her mother as her source of inspiration.
- She first visited England when she was thirteen.