Who is Killer Mike?
Born on April 20, 1975, Michael Render, best known as Killer Mike is an American rapper, songwriter, actor, and activist who rose to fame when he appeared on the Grammy-winning song “The Whole World” from their greatest hits album Big Boi and Dre Present… Outkast. Mike made his debut on Outkast’s 2000 LP Stankonia. He is the founder of Grind Time Official Records, which he launched through SMC and Fontana Distribution. He also became known for his collaborations with OutKast, TI, and Rick Ross, among others.
Mike is also known as a social and political activist, focusing on subjects including social inequality, police brutality, and systemic racism. He has appeared in films such as Idlewild, Baby Driver, and ATL. The documentary series Trigger Warning with Killer Mike, in which he explores issues in the U.S. that affect the black community, premiered on Netflix in January 2019.
Killer Mike Parent / Siblings / Ethnicity
Michael Render was born in the Adamsville neighborhood of Atlanta, Georgia, the son of a policeman father and a florist mother. He attended Douglass High School and briefly attended Atlanta’s Morehouse College. He was partly raised by his grandparents because his parents were teenagers at the time of his birth.
Killer Mike Wife / Married / Girlfriend / Children
Mike married Shana, in 2006 and has four children: Pony, Mikey, Aniyah, and Malik.
Killer Mike Age / Net Worth / 2021
As of 2021, he is 46 years old and has a net worth of $5 million. For more updates, follow him on Twitter & Instagram, Youtube
Profile / Wiki
- Full Name: Michael Santiago Render
- Nick Names: Killer Mike, Mike Bigga
- Birthday: April 20, 1975
- Age in 2021: 46
- Birth Place: Atlanta, Georgia, U.S.
- School: Douglass High School
- College/University: Morehouse College,
- Education: N/A
- Profession: American rapper, singer, activist, and songwriter
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: N/A
- Zodiac: Aries
- Net Worth: $5 million
- Height: 6 feet 3 inches
- Weight: 80 kg
- Feet/Shoe Size: N/A
- Dress Size: N/A
- Body Measurement: N/A
- Body Type: Unkown
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Black
- Father: N/A
- Mother: N/A
- Siblings: N/A
- Wife\Spouse: Shana
- Girlfriend/Dating/Affairs: N/A
- Children: 4
Trivia / Facts
- He’s the founder of Grind Time Official Records.
- Mike and El-P subsequently formed a duo in 2013, branding themselves Run the Jewel.
- He and his wife Shana opened up a barbershop in Atlanta in 2011.
- He was featured on several other tracks that year, including “Poppin’ Tags” from Jay-Z’s The Blueprint 2.
- The album’s second single was “A.D.I.D.A.S.”, featuring Big Boi and Sleepy Brown, which peaked at #60 on the Billboard Hot 100.
- Mike has been featured in the films 20 Funerals, Idlewild (2006), and ATL (2006).
- In June 2015, Mike briefly ran as a write-in candidate to become the representative for Georgia’s 55th district in the Georgia House of Representatives.
- In 2020, Killer Mike was the recipient of the first-ever Billboard Change Maker Award.
- He has 1.7m followers on Instagram.