Jude Law Biography / Wiki
Born on 29 December 1972, Jude Law is an English actor who rose to fame for his role in Anthony Minghella’s The Talented Mr. Ripley (1999), for which he won the BAFTA Award for Best Actor in a Supporting Role and was nominated for an Academy Award. In 2007, he received an Honorary César and was named a Knight of the Order of Arts and Letters by the French government.
Jude Law Family / Siblings / Religion
David Jude Heyworth Law was born in Lewisham, South London, the second child of junior and later on, comprehensive school teachers Margaret Anne Heyworth and Peter Robert Law. He has a sister, Natasha. He was educated at John Ball Primary School in Blackheath and Kidbrooke School, before attending Alleyn’s School. He enrolled in National Youth Music Theatre programs during his teens, and his first major roles were in the theatre.
Jude Law Girlfriend / Married / Wife / Affairs / Children
Law married actress Sadie Frost in September 1997 and divorced on 29 October 2003. They have three children: Rafferty (born 1996); Iris (born 2000), and Rudy (born 2002). He was in relation to co-star Sienna Miller. Law was in a brief relationship with American model Samantha Burke in 2008 and gave birth to a daughter in September 2009. His fifth child, a girl, was born in 2015, to Catherine Harding. He married his girlfriend Phillipa Coan on 1 May 2019. They had a child together circa September 2020.
Jude Law Age / Net Worth / 2020
Profile / Wiki
- Full Name: David Jude Heyworth LawNick
- Names: Jude Law
- Birthday: 29 December 1972
- Age in 2020: 48
- Birth Place: London, England
- School: John Ball Primary School, Kidbrooke School, Alleyn’s School
- College/University: N/A
- Education: N/A
- Profession: Actor
- Nationality: British
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: N/A
- Zodiac: Capricon
- Net Worth: $45 million
- Height: 1.78 m
- Weight: 75 kg
- Feet/Shoe Size: N/A
- Dress Size: N/A
- Chest Size: 43 inch
- Biceps: 15 inch
- Body Measurement: N/A
- Body Type: Athletic
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Green
- Father: Peter Robert Law
- Mother: Margaret Anne Heyworth
- Sister: Natasha
- Brother: N/A
- Wife\Spouse: Sadie Frost (m. 1997; div. 2003), Phillipa Coan (m. 2019)
- Girlfriend/Dating/Affairs: N/A
- Children: 6
Trivia / Facts
- He has received multiple awards including a BAFTA Film Award as well as nominations for two Academy Awards and two Tony Awards.
- In 2007, he received an Honorary César and was named a Knight.
- His father became “the youngest headmaster in London” of the Order of Arts and Letters by the French government.
- Law had his breakthrough with the British crime drama Shopping, which also featured his future wife, Sadie Frost.