Who is Jennifer Winget?
Born on 30 May 1985, Jennifer Winget is an Indian actress. She started her career as a child actor with the 1995 film Akele Hum Akele Tum and made her TV debut with Shaka Laka Boom Boom in 2002. She then portrayed Sneha Bajaj in Kasautii Zindagii Kay and Dr. Riddhima Gupta in Dill Mill Gayye.
Winget started her career at the age of 15 in the 2000 film Raja Ko Rani Se Pyar Ho Gaya and then appeared as a supporting actor in the Indian film Kuch Naa Kaho at the age of 18. Winget established herself as one of the leading actresses on Indian television with her portrayal of Kumud Sundari Desai in Saraswatichandra, Maya Mehrotra in Beyhadh, and Zoya Siddiqui in Bepannah. For her performances, she won the Indian Television Academy Award for Best Actress Critics, numerous awards, and appreciation. She made her web debut with ALT Balaji’s Code M.
Jennifer Winget Parent / Siblings / Ethnicity
Winget was in Bombay, India. She is the daughter of a Punjabi mother, Prabha Winget, and a Maharashtrian Christian father, Hemant Winget. She has a brother, Moses Winget.
Jennifer Winget Boyfriend / Husband / Children
Winget married Karan Singh Grover on 9 April 2012. In November 2014, Winget stated that she and Grover had separated. It is rumored that she is dating actor Sehbam Azim.
Jennifer Winget Net Worth / Age
As of 2022, Jennifer is 37 years old and has a net worth of $1 million.
- Full Name: Jennifer Winget
- Nick Names: Jennifer
- Birthday:30 May 1985
- Age in 2022: 37
- Birth Place: Mumbai, India
- School: St. Xavier School
- College/University: K.J Somaiya Junior College
- Education: B.Com
- Profession: Actress, Model
- Nationality: Indian
- Ethnicity/Race: Asian
- Religion: Hindu
- Zodiac: Gemini
- Net Worth: $1 million
- Height: 1.63 m
- Weight: 55 kg
- Feet/Shoe Size: N/A
- Dress Size: N/A
- Body Measurement: 33-26-34
- Bra Size: 33C
- Hip Size: 34 inch
- Waist Size: 26 inch
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Black
- Father: Hemant Winget
- Mother: Prabha Winget
- Sister: N/A
- Brother: Moses Winget
- Husband / Spouse: Karan Singh Grover (m. 2012–2014)
- Boyfriend / Dating / Affairs: Sehbam Azim
- Children: N/A
Trivia / Facts
- UK-based newspaper Eastern Eye placed her on their 50 Sexiest Asian Women list in 2012. In 2013, she was listed in this list by Eastern Eye yet again, this time at the fifteenth position.
- Winget was also included in the Television’s Top 10 Actresses list by Rediff.
- She was ranked first in Times of India’s Top 20 Most Desirable Women on Indian Television in 2017 and in 2018 she ranked 2nd on the list
- Winget was placed at the 13th position in Eastern Eye‘s Sexiest Asian Women List 2018.
- Winget’s chemistry with Harshad Chopda in Bepannah being extremely popular brought them the title of Times of India‘s Most Favourite Onscreen Jodi of 2018.
- She has 13.2M followers on Instagram & 1.9M Followers on Twitter.