Belcalis Marlenis Almánzar, known professionally as Cardi B, is an American rapper, songwriter, television personality, and actress. She became an internet celebrity after several of her posts and videos became popular on Vine and Instagram. From 2015 to 2017, she appeared as a regular cast member on the VH1 reality television series Love & Hip Hop: New York to follow her music aspirations, and released two mixtapes—Gangsta Bitch Music, Vol. 1 and Vol. 2, before signing with label Atlantic Records in early 2017.
Cardi B Family / Parent / Siblings
Cardi B was born on October 11, 1992, in Washington Heights, Manhattan. She is the daughter of a Dominican father and Trinidadian and Spanish mother. Cardi B’s younger sister, Hennessy Carolina, also has a strong following on social media and has accompanied her to award shows, such as the 2017 Grammy Awards. She was raised in the Highbridge neighborhood of the South Bronx.
She went on to attend Renaissance High School for Musical Theater & Technology, a vocational high school on the Herbert H. Lehman High School campus. She attended Borough of Manhattan Community College before eventually dropping out. While stripping, Cardi B lied to her mother by telling her she was making money babysitting.
Cardi B Boyfriend / Affairs / Dating / Husband
As of early 2017, Cardi B began publicly dating fellow American rapper Offset, of the southern hip hop group Migos. Cardi B and Offset became engaged on October 27. On April 7, 2018, Cardi B revealed that she was pregnant with Offset’s child. In July 2018, Cardi B gave birth to her first child, a daughter named Kulture Kiari Cephus.
Cardi B Age / Net Worth / Income
As of 2020, Cardi B’s net worth is estimated at $24 million and she is 28 years old.
Before Fame :
Before fame, Cardi was an exotic dancer at a strip club. In 2013, Cardi B began to gain publicity due to several of her videos spreading virally on social media, on Vine and her official Instagram page.
Achievements / Awards
Cardi B is the recipient of numerous accolades, including a Grammy Award, seven Billboard Music Awards, five Guinness World Records, four American Music Awards, four MTV Video Music Awards, four BET Awards, and eleven BET Hip Hop Awards. Time included her on their annual list of the 100 most influential people in the world in 2018.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full name : Belcalis Marlenis Almánzar
- Middle name : Marlenis
- Nicknames : Cardi B
- Birth place : New York City, New York, U.S.
- Date of birth : October 11, 1992
- Age in 2020 : 28
- Zodiac : Libra
- Ethnicity / ethnic background : American /white
- Nationality : American
- Religion : Christina
- High school : Renaissance High School
- College / Univesity : Borough of Manhattan Community College before eventually dropping out.
- Job : Rapper, songwriter, television personality, and actress.
- Net worth in 2020 : $24 million
Cardi B Body Measurements
- Weight : 65 KG
- Height : 5′ 5″
- Body measurements : 34-27-36
- Bra size / breast size : 34 B
- Breast implanted : No
- Waist size : 27 in
- Hip size : 36 in
- Hair color : Black
- Eye color : Black
- Shoe size / feet size : N/A
- Dress size : N/A
- Body type / build : Slim
- Mother : N/A
- Father : N/A
- Brother : N/A
- Sister : Hennessy Carolina
- Husband / Spouse : American rapper Offset
- Boyfriend/ Affairs/ Dating : N/A
- Children : Kulture Kiari Cephus
Social Media Presence
Facts / Controversy you did not know
- Cardi B is Catholic. She has mentioned her “strong relationship” with God in interviews, often saying that she directly communicates with God.
- During her teenage years, Cardi B was employed at an Amish Market in Tribeca.
- She began stripping at the age of 19 and until 23 years old.
- While stripping, Cardi B lied to her mother by telling her she was making money babysitting.
- In 2013, Cardi B began to gain publicity due to several of her videos spreading virally on social media, on Vine and her official Instagram page.
- Cardi B caused significant controversy after throwing one of her shoes at, and attempting to physically fight, Nicki Minaj at an after-party hosted by Harper’s Bazaar during New York Fashion Week 2018.
- In March 2019, a live-stream from Instagram resurfaced from 2016 featuring Cardi B stating she had drugged and robbed men who willingly came with her to hotel rooms for sex.