Who is Bryan Hall?
Born on August 19, 1934, Bryan Hall is a Canadian radio and television personality and retired radio play-by-play broadcaster for the Edmonton Eskimos on 630 CHED in Edmonton, Alberta. After 45 years of play-by-play for Edmonton Eskimos games, Hall retired in 2009.
Hall is also known for doing radio advertisements on CHED for local Christenson Developments, Crosstown Motors, and Lay-z-boy Furniture. He was inducted into the Canadian Football Hall of Fame in 1989, and the Alberta Sports Hall of Fame in 2004.
Bryan Hall Family / Siblings / Ethnicity
Hall was born o in Toronto, Ontario. His father was a lawyer, who died when Hall was 9, and his mother a nurse. Hall got his first broadcasting job at the age of 19, after moving to Edmonton, at CKUA where he did news, a jazz show, and sports.
Bryan Hall Girlfriend / Wife / Spouse / Children
Bryan married Lilian Edith Hall in 1979. Lilian died in 2011. For updates, follow him on Twitter.
Bryan Hall Net Worth / Age / 2021
As of 2021, Bryan is 87 years old and has a net worth of $1 million.
- Full Name: Bryan Hall
- Nick Names: Hallsy
- Birthday: August 19, 1934
- Age in 2021: 87
- Birth Place: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- School: N/A
- College/University: N/A
- Education: N/A
- Profession: Canadian radio personality
- Nationality: Canadian
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: N/A
- Zodiac: Leo
- Net Worth: $1 million
- Height: 5 feet 10 inches
- Weight: 75 kg
- Feet/Shoe Size: N/A
- Dress Size: N/A
- Body Measurement: N/A
- Body Type: Unkown
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Black
- Father: N/A
- Mother: N/A
- Sister: N/A
- Brother: N/A
- Wife / Spouse: Lilian Edith Hall (c. 1979–2011; her death)
- Girlfriend / Dating / Affairs: N/A
- Children: N/A
Trivia / Facts
- His father was a lawyer, who died when Hall was 9, and his mother a nurse.
- Hall worked as a racetrack announcer at Edmonton Northlands Park calling over 10,000 thoroughbred races. When CJCA ceased broadcasting operations in 1993, Hall moved back to CHED to take up the position of sports director – continuing to do play-by-play of Edmonton Eskimos games until 2009.
- During his play-by-play career, he also did play-by-play for the Edmonton Oilers, Edmonton Oil Kings, and Edmonton Flyers.
- Although retired from doing play-by-play, Hall, in his 65th year of broadcasting, currently does 14 daily shows in the morning on CHED, I News and Global Television.