Who is Bazzi?
Born on August 28, 1997, Andrew Bazzi, best known as Bazzi is is an American singer, songwriter, and record producer who is best known for his song “Mine”, released in October 2017, gained popularity in early 2018 when it became a meme through Musical.ly edits and the use of a Snapchat lens filter featuring the song. It peaked at number 11 on the US Billboard Hot 100 and appeared on several international charts. He released his debut studio album, Cosmic, in 2018, which peaked at number 14 on the Billboard 200 chart. He also has a popular self-titled YouTube channel where he posts cover videos.
Bazzi Parent / Siblings / Religion / Career
Andrew was born in the Detroit suburb, Canton, Michigan. His mother is American and his father is a Lebanese immigrant. He learned to speak Arabic and play the Kazoo, oud and guitar as a child. He finished high school at Santa Monica High School in 2015. He has an older brother.
Bazzi Girlfriend / Married / Wife / Children / Dating
He began dating Renee Herbert in 2018 and lives with his girlfriend in Los Angeles. He released the single “Renee’s Song” in April 2019 to commemorate their two-year anniversary. Follow him on Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube for his latest updates.
Bazzi Age / Net Worth / 2021
As of 2021, Andrew is 24 years old and has a net worth of $4 million.
Profile / Wiki
- Full Name: Andrew Bazzi
- Nick Names: Bazzi
- Birthday: August 28, 1997
- Age in 2021: 24
- Birth Place: Detroit suburb, Canton, Michigan, U.S.
- School: Santa Monica High School
- College/University: N/A
- Education: N/A
- Profession: American singer, songwriter, record producer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: N/A
- Zodiac: Vigro
- Net Worth: $4 million
- Height: 5 feet 10 inches
- Weight: 75 kg
- Feet/Shoe Size: N/A
- Dress Size: N/A
- Body Measurement: N/A
- Body Type: Unkown
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Father: N/A
- Mother: N/A
- Siblings: 1 brother
- Wife\Spouse: Unmarried
- Girlfriend/Dating/Affairs: Renee Herbert (2018)
- Children: N/A
Trivia / Facts you didn’t know
- His Vine account had accrued more than 1.5 million followers.
- He became the first artist to release a Vine “Featured Track” which was entitled, “Bring You Home”.
- Andrew worked with K-pop entertainment company SM Entertainment to co-write songs for two of their boy bands, EXO and NCT Dream.
- He was 4 years old when he first started playing the guitar.
- He has 1.5m followers on Instagram and 3.01M subscribers on Youtube.