Who is Amanda Balionis ?
An American Volleyball Player, Sports Reporter, Model Amanda Balionis was born in 1987, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and moved to Lancaster when she was 10. Though she now lives in San Diego, she still considers Pennsylvania home. Amanda attended at Manheim Township High School then went on to Manheim Township High School where she graduated in Broadcast Journalism in 2008.
In early day, she was involved in the local WRHU radio station, the Chronicle student newspaper and the Association for Women in Communications.
Amanda Balionis Career / Early life
Balionis played Division II volleyball before transferring to study broadcast journalism at Hofstra University. After graduation, Amanda worked as a reporter in the local newspaper and TV sports broadcasting. She interned in network channel such as CBS-2, ABC News NOW, The New York islanders and The New York Jets.
Afterward, Amanda spent 10 months as a Volleyball Commentator and Featured Reporter for MSG Varsity, covering the news of volleyball and football segments. In March 2011, he was offered the opportunity to become an anchor and reporter for PGA TOUR where she served for five years. This led her to host & present for Callaway Golf in April 2016. Further, her career took to the next level in 2017 after joining CBS. Through the year, she has hosted many CBS golf segments and also, become the main controller of mobile 72-inch SmartCart screen.
In earlier the year of 2019, the sports reporter appointed as the first social media correspondent for Super Bowl. At the time, she expressed her feelings and even vowed to fulfill her responsibilities.
She is very active in social network also. she has around 101.6K followers on Twitter and 147k followers on Instagram.
Amanda Balionis Affairs/ Dating/ Boyfriend
For a long time, Amanda hinted that she had a boyfriend but she never disclosed her boyfriend name.
Following the year, one of her Twitter users popped a question asking if she was engaged to her boyfriend or not and replied, No! The same month, Amanda took an Instagram and shared a picture, showing a beautiful ring but stated that she was not engaged.
Is Amanda Balionis engaged?
No, she is not engaged still.
Amanda Balionis net worth
Amanda Balionis has an estimated net worth of around $500,000.
- Full Name: Amanda Balionis
- Real Name: Amanda Balionis
- Nick Names: Amanda Balionis
- Birthday: June 20, 1987
- Age: 33
- Birth Place: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
- School : Manheim Township High Schoo
- College/University: Hofstra University
- Education: Graduated in Broadcast Journalism
- Profession: Player, Sports Reporter, Model
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christine
- Zodiac: N.A
- Known for: Sport Reporter
- Net Worth : Approx. $500,000
- Height: 5 feet 5 inches
- Weight: 55 kg
- Feet Size: N/A
- Dress Size: 8 US
- Shoe Size: N/A
- Body Measurement: 36-26-37
- Chest Size: 36
- Waist Size: 26
- Hip Size: 37
- Bra/ Breast Size: 35 B
- Body Type: Slim
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Light Brown
- Father: Anthony Balionis
- Mother: Dana Balionis
- Sister: She is only child of her parent.
- Brother: She is only child of her parent.
- Spouse/Husband: Unmarried
- Boyfriend/Affairs/Dating: In relationship
- Children: N/A
Facts/ Controversy/ Scandal
- There were rumors that she is engaged with her boyfriend back to February 2014.
- She’s no stranger to competitive sports.
- She’s a certified yoga instructor.
- She’s crazy for dogs.
- She’s got a sense of humor.